2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know its her and not her twin sister? :rocker:

LG shares trivia while we wait. It appears I have stirred my oatmeal with the same spoon I stirred the pasta with last night. The pasta had garlic in it....
Different kind of a taste this AM....

:giggle: Glad you and Nursebeeme didn't make breakfast for us. We would end up with hot water and garlic oatmeal.

:lol:

She's not much of a businesswoman either. She probably could have netted more than 4K if she'd played her cards right.

Why does KH care so much about the stmt George made to her and that he didn't say "he believed." What does it matter to her?

I think the jury will see her as a scam artist that took advantage of a grieving family.

Ok, let's see how JB totally makes her a pro-Pros witness on his redirect. IMO

good morning everyone - I have just started watching for the most part on IS and my goodness Sunny Hostin (sp?) sees the world completely different than me.

What is Sunny H watching...clearly she's on another channel..or planet.ugh

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey writing a note to Mason.. He ignored it

I normally agree 100% w/ Dr. Lillian Glass, but KH/RC has snowed Dr. Glass completely. I wonder what Dr. Glass will say about this performance on the stand......I have NO IDEA why, but Dr. Glass really, really likes & totally believes River Cruz.

Well, something tells me Dr. Kerioth would like her too. Hmmm.

So...GA sends her a letter signed by himself and CA? Do most married men do that when sending letters to their mistress??

ROFL

I can't even imagine.

However... this is the Anthonys! lol

C'mon JB craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack a door for our buddy Jeff!

I hope the jury notices she was hot and had to take off her jacket. Uncomfortable much???

JB has a few false starts on first question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member