2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible. The Judge has ruled, JB needs to let it go.... now he's just blah blah blahing.

River lied to the police JB. Shut up already trying to educate the Judge. Sitting on hands and digging in nails going blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

JB- "We are not putting witnesses on the stand for no reason" You could have fooled me!

JB explaining to HHJP what impeaching testimony is.. straighten that Judge out JB

Baez to Perry: Were not putting witness on for no reason. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:37 AM

Your witness had problems, JB, if she did NOT have inconsistent statements, then you can use her for what you are saying in your argument against the instruction. Have a witness who told the truth in her statement and today, or at least lied the same both times, they you can have your argument. It is YOUR witness, and YOU put yourself in your own "worse position' by putting her on the stand. IMO

rut roh ... Judge P just pursed his lips. Look out, JB!

OMG
My sound is off on "Casey Cam"
And listening to JB is like one of those Chinese movies with voice overs....:floorlaugh:

okay, just Mark NeJame's opinion.

wiping my brow now. :D

Uh, oh!! Judge Perry puckered 3 times in a row to JB's objection!!

At first I though Baez was Casey's KARMA
but now I am thinking she may be his KARMA too

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense admits that it's not substantive evidence that there was an accident.. But state says it is the ONLY evidence the jury has heard of
5 minutes ago

Wow. So they think she lied or misrepresented herself?

"The only water in the forest in the river". Sorry, ignore that.

This is off to a strange start today and only looks to get stranger...

He was kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member