2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George wants to make sure that JB is not trying to trick him about what command center it is at. George has had a problem with JB showing him the wrong pictures of the gas cans and then asking questions about a different one.

Mandy, the Ohio dog, did it!

Mandy tapped Caylee, moved the bones, and then tried to bury the skull.

Casey ... Not Guilty!

you totally stole my thunder! THAT was the dog that buried the bone that lived in the house with duct tape...:floorlaugh:

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy

It was my duct for God's take. Nobody asked, so I didn't tell. I mailed it to the foundation.

Unless George duct taped his dogs nose & mouth shut and stuffed it in a bag...what's the point?

Betcha Mandy the dog was buried in the woods or near the woods, or something.... SO WHAT!!! We buried our dog near the woods when I was a kid when he was hit by a car... I buried a puppy that was still born under a tree in the garden... you bury things Baez... you don't throw babies in trash bags in swampy areas like your client did!

What does George owning a dog named Mandy when he lived in Ohio 20+ years ago have to do with anything?

JB: Sir, did you move from Ohio?
GA: Yes sir.
JB: Isn't that where Hinkle duct tape is made?
GA: I have no idea where it was made.
JB: Did you have a dog in Ohio named Mandy?
OBJECTION... RELIANCE... APPROACH
JB: OK... Did your dog in Ohio have a gas can?

Okay JB, you can say "duct tape", but if you say "gas can" once today, I shall find you in contempt of WS.

U know...... if you need a
chemist
entymologist
anthropologist
serologist
traumatologist

to prove ur case i think it speaks volumes, no??

I'm still puzzling over the whole "licensed traumatologist" thing.

Can I become a certified "procrastinatologist"? I've certainly got the qualifications thanks to this trial.

This is obscene. Trying to connect Caylee to the dead family dog. This is despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove