2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I sure hope they let Lee participate!!

Maybe they should ask how many days they drove around with the dogs remains in the trunk?

Listening to that testimony made me feel really sick. That house must have been a nightmare. Poor Caylee.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
The bagging of dead pets is learned behavior and this is what #CaseyAnthony did to her own child, Caylee. Who else? @OSCaseyAnthonyy @HLNTV
2 minutes ago

and the Yorkies being tired are why CA looked up Chloroform.....

OMG! :eek:

It never occured to me that ICA may have tested her chloroform formula on the yorkies before trying it on Caylee!!

Mr Anthony...do you have a turtle named Zam?????????? Just kidding. Back to Mandy passing away when LA was 4. OMG make the insanity stop. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

I get the feeling something has changed...it seems as though CA is being very cooperative with the prosecution and her testimony of using packing tape (rather than duct tape as it seems JB was expecting her to say) is helping the prosecution. What is going on?

I truly do not understand where JB is going with this...

I work in a veterinary hospital and, when pets are humanely put to rest, we place them in a towel or blanket (usually that the owner has brought with them) followed by placing them in a thick, black cadaver bag (ie. a thick garbage bag) and tying the bag off with tape. When sending them off, we use medical tape to tie off the bag. But, when we prepare the pet to return home with their family for burial, we use duct tape. This is standard practice.

What is JB trying to imply - that ICA learned how to dispose of a body from a young age? I do not see how this is helping their client. Score another point for the SA. If not for that fact, this would be pointless testimony altogether.

Wish LA would say something about putting little stickers on the bags of their pets before burial.

Lots of pets dying at the Anthony home...We've had pets for 30 years, but only 2 have passed.

You know, I was sitting here thinking the same thing, when JB was listing off all of those names of pets. I was thinking that sure was a lot of dead pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme