2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM WATCHING CINDY BEING INTERVIEWED AUG 7, 2008 on GRETA.

She says CLEARLY the ladder was left up on the 17th. NOT THE 16th.

She will get her justice - I don't even believe the jury needs to deliberate very long. I'm really looking forward to HHHP's jury instructions...

Well, I did post a thank you to Linda on her Facebook page...along with a suggestion to mention Caylee's name often and end with her sunshine song...just in case. :) Maybe she'll read it.. The other notes to her on FB are tender.

Repeat after me:

After the trial is over I will never, ever watch HLN or Tru tv.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

They have had more commercials than coverage of the trial!!

HLN was much worse. At least TRU got a bit better in timing the breaks. At first they spent time in sidebars then cut to break during important parts. I never saw HLN do that.

I think that is quite possible. I also wondered if Casey might have purposely left the ladder up, after George left for work. That way her mom would chew him out. And I truly believe THAT CASEY BEGAN FRAMING GEORGE FROM THE VERY START.

I believe GA has been blamed for alot more than he has ever done. The money for instance. LDB had a stack of checks, hundreds, that KC had cashed from her mother's account. CA never mentioned to her family about KC and the missing money....she blamed GA. Seems as if he has been a scapegoat for a long, long time for this family. Abusers are usually the one's in control and somehow that just not fit for GA. jmo

Yikes is right. An average of 8 tattoos per DR inmate, I wonder what Casey will do for that score.

I heard ICA's next tattoo was going to be Vel-A-Veeta. :rocker:

BBwwwaaahhhhaaa - Andrea Lyons has now jumped on the bandwagon saying the Defense did as good a job as the Prosecution - that the Defense promised to show a number of things and so did the Prosecution - which they did not deliver. The Prosecution did not prove cause of death via the duct tape and that it was a homicide. Mark E. is giving her a hard time in a joking kind of way. She is saying that jurors will find a lot of questions unanswered....blah...blah - Lennie tried to get her say she signed off on this defense but she went sideways by saying she couldn't divulge that information.

All such a crock! (Hope that isn't a TOS is it?) But just so silly to listen to. I have no idea how people can watch HLN on a regular basis regarding this case and have any idea at all what is going on with it. What they pump out on a regular basis is just so wrong!

thanking all things holy for sequestration!:rocker:

reminding the jury of all the "facts not in evidence" cause you know JB's gonna try. I honestly can't wait to see what pathetic argument he comes up with. The jury will be told they have to rely on "evidence" and I sense an unfair advantage for the state in that respect.

And we all just KNOW that JB will be pulling some charades on closing. We'll be doing some major hand sitting on Monday. :rollercoaster: :doh:

Bill Schaeffer said that he admires JB's resilience...something like "if you knock him down he always comes back up." I guess JB has a bit of support out there.

Late night snack for us all, courtesy of my DH:

bowl1.jpg

http://www.thechiliguy.com/bowl1.jpg

thanks.. but I swore off the stuff:rocker:

HMM and I wonder why-LOL,could be be she is trying to help ICA and Humanize her!So everyone will go-AWW she was so cute!!I say-yeah but look at her NOW!!

IIRC this video was sent in by the mother of the child who had the party. It was said somewhere on the breaking news, when the video was first released on CNN, I think.

Sorry to disagree but I didn't think Caylee resembled Casey at all. Caylee was a far, far cuter child than Casey was.

I agree jjm. I was looking for a resemblance but could see any, myself.

Bill Schaeffer said that he admires JB's resilience...something like "if you knock him down he always comes back up." I guess JB has a bit of support out there.

That bit is very small.IMO

I could be wrong but thought she changed her story about the dates. That she had said in her deposition that the ladder incident was some other time.

IMO it may be the grain of truth in the middle of a bunch of lies. Maybe the ladder really was up at some point (Casey could have gone swimming when parents were out and not too particular about the ladder because what's the point if she wanted Caylee dead anyways?) and the DT took that detail and weaved their theory around it, shifting the dates.

Exactly what I have thought all along. If you look at the photo in the "hot body" contest, ICA has swimsuit tan lines. She was tanning somewhere. Probably sneaking home to float in the pool so she would look good for all her boyfriends and barfriends. BTW, your posts are always on the money. Great instincts; you should be in LE. :goodpost:

Then what caused her to call 911 in the first place? Power trip? Surely she knew she would be sentencing ICA to death by calling if she knew what was going on!

Got the car. Smelled like decomp. Went back to work. Attempted denial. Superviser sent her home to deal with personal issues. CA cleaned car. Became panicked & desperate. Sought out AH. Found ICA. Caylee not with her. ICA would not tell her where she was. Zanny kidnapped. Not 1, not 2, but 3 phone calls to police.
I can only imagine the build up in the sense of urgency, desperation, etc...as what was transpiring unfolded.

No Zanny. No job. Confirmed by police.

ICA arrested.
24 - 48 hours later cover-up began
IMO :innocent:

Exactly what I have thought all along. If you look at the photo in the "hot body" contest, ICA has swimsuit tan lines. She was tanning somewhere. Probably sneaking home to float in the pool so she would look good for all her boyfriends and barfriends. BTW, your posts are always on the money. Great instincts; you should be in LE. :goodpost:

See now HERE is one would wonder what she's doing all day because if one had a JOOOOBBB and not at home at their POOOOOLLLL or BEEEEAACHHH then the tan lines would be of "farmer tan" nature. LOL

Not that I speak from experience......................:innocent:

See now HERE is one would wonder what she's doing all day because if one had a JOOOOBBB and not at home at their POOOOOLLLL or BEEEEAACHHH then the tan lines would be of "farmer tan" nature. LOL

Not that I speak from experience......................:innocent:

Around here all the younger people (my son included) go to tanning booths all year round. The Jersey Shore "fake n bake" look.

Got the car. Smelled like decomp. Went back to work. Attempted denial. Superviser sent her home to deal with personal issues. CA cleaned car. Became panicked & desperate. Sought out AH. Found ICA. Caylee not with her. ICA would not tell her where she was. Zanny kidnapped. Not 1, not 2, but 3 phone calls to police.
I can only imagine the build up in the sense of urgency, desperation, etc...as what was transpiring unfolded.

No Zanny. No job. Confirmed by police.

ICA arrested.
24 - 48 hours later cover-up began
IMO :innocent:

That's funny! I thought maybe it was song lyrics or something! "Got the Car! Smelled like decomp! Went back to work! Attempted denial!

What a horrible excuse for an acquital, CM gave. Its actually quite funny that he says these things..."there's no evidence how she died", "no evidence of premeditation.", "no evidence of felony murder". I wonder where his evidence of a drowning is though. The State has quite a bit more evidence than anything the defense had shown. CM is ludicrous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97