2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is going to show a video of KC when she was little.

Please move if it is in the wrong place...
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-dizzy-spell-Juror-fined-for-talking-to-press

About halfway down the page, under the heading "We'll be done in July"

"He [HHBP] has told the pools of jurors that the trial will be in session for a half day on Saturdays, and even hinted as his planned timetable when one juror said she had a scheduled flight to London for vacation on July 14.

The judge's response: "We'll be done by July 14.""

I know that this juror may or may not be on the jury, if he/she is does anyone know if they will be able to reach their family/friends that they are going on vacation with, yes I know what sequestered means...I am guessing that their loved ones are watching the trial, but will it be the court to reach out to them...or does anyone know how that works?

2. Any think HHBP thinks this will be over by July 14th still?

3. "I have selected a very nice hotel for you," he assured them. "Don’t worry about that. The food will be excellent." haha, I know that I have gained a "couple" pounds during this trial, wonder how many the jurors have?

jurors are at lunch, no court until at least 12:30 eastern.

All the eating and sitting around ...hope the jurors clothes are still fitting and that OC doesn't have to pay to buy new clothes for the entire jury! Not that I know anything about sitting around or clothes not fitting.:seeya:

I agree and am boycotting HLN. It's disgusting that they interviewed her in the first place, and even more despicable that they are now replaying her. Join me in the boycott!

P.S. Isn't she subject to recall? How can she be doing this? Pathetic.

I sure will, Boodles. My DTV is obstructed by branches and I can't get HNL or Fox News for a few more days until they take down a tree. To tell you the truth, I don't miss either. My formerly fave channel, FNC has become too "fair and balanced" and HLN is insufferable. Ratings, ratings, ratings. And when they featured Janie on a segment, that was it for me.

I used to love NG but after she had the alleged new "grandmother' on her show, well, what was she thinking?

ok...if the jurors can have their lunch now...I can too.

Hilarious! I had not seen that particular video.
There was another video with the same song; it was all shots of CA in their front yard with her hammer. Not sure if it's still available, though.

I did just find another video that was pretty amusing; it's based on a spaghetti western and it's called Showdown at the OC Courthouse. :)

here ya go! just got done watching it!
forgot how mean she can be... the media had her mad

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0oG7hv85Q1OoV0Ae6BXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&p=cindy%20anthony%20talking%20about%20casey'd%20lies&fr2=tab-web&frslv8-msgr

I posted yesterday ,HLN seems to have gone Tabloid and that's a shame because they have some very credible lawyers as TH's,but who will ever trust their info after this?

AMEN! VP's interview with KH/RC last night was disturbing. I thought he was not going to stop until he found out how many orgasims she had. It was disgusting.

Lurker, first time poster

I think the whole defence case has been to try GA and not to defend ICA. I believe they chose this option as they have had a disclosure from their client as to what really took place (in her mind) and it's not a plausible story so they went with this one. That's why no time spent defending her! IMO

Well, that and the fact she is in-defensible!

Another matinee! Here is an incredible video of Casey being really mad and agitated on 6/11 while . . .viewing photographs of the remains of her daughter Caylee out of the jury's presence. . . Oh. and not a tear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFnYIqKrik

She looks so predatory, even has nostril flaring, reminds me of:

tumblr_lccsqadFEH1qatptho1_500.jpg

Another question about KH. WTH did she keep buying phones and how was GA getting the number. Her stalking perhaps???????????????? Her twin is identical. I wonder which one testified and which one interviewed with Vinnie. LOL!
Benhaida.png
HER SISTER SKYE BENHAIDA

IMO, ICA has been testing the boundaries of her family's allegiance to her for years. The murder of Caylee was another notch up, level to this test.

I thought it looked more like he was dared to do something on camera and was [blank] enough to do it and got caught. I guess the bottom line is if you do something on camera, uh, it's gonna be caught on camera.

But the guy told JP his finger was directed at JA. Did he think that sounded better than saying it wasn't directed at anyone in particular?

I was watching yesterday's early morning court this am and noticed this young man. So I kept watching him. He seemed pretty intent in watching what was going on, kind of kept a bland face. If he is a supporter of the defense, I am sure he does not like Ashton. I think he just got carried away. This does not excuse him and either the judge saw it or it was reported to him. Security is so tight in the courtroom, they have to anticipate the very worst. This will also be a big reminder to those who attend these sessions.

Hopefully he will be on Spanish TV only. I doubt he will have his law license for very long once the trial is over. Who in the He77 would ever hire him after seeing him in action with this case? He is an embarrassment to the legal community. moo

I think he knew CA was lying when she testified to being at home when the searches were completed on the puter..He HAD to know the SA would come back in rebuttal and say no--she was at work..The SA had to tell JB they discovered that..so he knew he would have to depo these people BEFORE TODAY..she testify to that when..last week..he knew this was coming..he is just trying to delay this trail because he knows their case was SHODDY and does not want to hear the GUILTY verdict..I do not see him practicing law after this,but I did want to tell the finger kid that there was an inmate close who could recommend a lawyer to him-LOL

Bill S thinks CA is dangerously close to having actually committed perjury.

My money says the state would never go after the grieving grandmother/mother with a perjury charge for telling lies.

Then where's the justice??? :(

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Court administrator says court will NOT resume before 1230pm. Jury getting lunch.
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

from Broderick yesterday:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

I could watch this over and over. It was byooteefull.

And after the brushing his hands off gesture--the staredown he gives Baez while walking past him is AWESOME!

*goes to watch again*

I sure will, Boodles. My DTV is obstructed by branches and I can't get HNL or Fox News for a few more days until they take down a tree. To tell you the truth, I don't miss either. My formerly fave channel, FNC has become too "fair and balanced" and HLN is insufferable. Ratings, ratings, ratings. And when they featured Janie on a segment, that was it for me.

I used to love NG but after she had the alleged new "grandmother' on her show, well, what was she thinking?

I agree Janie was a huge mistake and River was a bigger mistake i dont believer her at all her story gets bigger and bigger. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member