2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another matinee! Here is an incredible video of Casey being really mad and agitated on 6/11 while . . .viewing photographs of the remains of her daughter Caylee out of the jury's presence. . . Oh. and not a tear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFnYIqKrik

i'm reminded of two things when i see ica in her full anger:

1. smeagol and gollum. imagine her in 30 years. not a pretty thought what all this anger is going to do to her.

2. the sci fi movie about the alien that appeared as a sexy young woman, would use that to lure men into bed, and would then turn into the alien and devour them.

just thank goodnesss ica is an aberation, a statistical anomaly.

if they don't start court soon they are going to miss their lunch break.....

Woman outside the courtroom wearing a "Team Ashton" shirt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjL70zr_Dv4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjL70zr_Dv4[/ame]

First - M O N E Y

second - not sure but maybe it is even sympathy but more to say "hey this is me, Cindy, I was a good mommy".

With any luck it will knock KH off the air for a while at least!

you are right that it would be the fair and correct thing....

but I am thinking it is throwing more good money down the drain as we know they were on the verge of losing their house...

I do hope we hear more about JB and what happens after this....

Are they really on the verge of losing their house? Are there any articles about that? I would like to read up on this.

I wonder where they will go, and how they will support themselves if they are this destitute? Will the taxpayers have to carry them the rest of their lives?

ICA not wanting to leave the courtroom...

Attachments

• time to go.jpg
    time to go.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 103
  • i wanna stay.jpg
    i wanna stay.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 105
  • leaving.jpg
    leaving.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 103
Are they really on the verge of losing their house? Are there any articles about that? I would like to read up on this.

I wonder where they will go, and how they will support themselves if they are this destitute? Will the taxpayers have to carry them the rest of their lives?

Oh I'm sure KH would be happy to pay them bi weekly or monthly income. :innocent:

Bill S thinks CA is dangerously close to having actually committed perjury.

My money says the state would never go after the grieving grandmother/mother with a perjury charge for telling lies.

Oh I think CA perjuring herself is a given at this point.

But I agree that the SA probably will not pursue it against her...unless JB hauls her back up as a counter to his rebuttal. If the defense puts her back on the stand the SA will open up all legal barrels on her and I wouldn't be surprised to see JA go directly after JB for willfully suborning perjury.

Short video clip of Casey at a birthday party as a child playing on HLN, uploading it to youtube now.

I just saw this on BS show.
Are these new ?

Who is AC 360 ?

Who got paided for these ??

Cindy has been busy this morning!!!!

I think that video belongs to someone other than the Anthony's. Seems like another kid's b-day party that Casey attended.

If Cindy had been behind the camera, the video would be Casey and Casey only for the duration. Seems like Casey was only shown for a few seconds.

Woman with 'Team Ashton' T- Shirt on waiting outside for tickets.
Shown on wftv.com and they spoke with her.
Sounded very knowledgble.
possibly a member from here?

Bill S thinks CA is dangerously close to having actually committed perjury.

My money says the state would never go after the grieving grandmother/mother with a perjury charge for telling lies.

Pinkfly, you might well be correct here, but perhaps you agree that would set a bad precedent.

IMO, the degree to which a witness is "grieving" is a subjective judgment. It's hard to know from the outside whether the witness is faking grief to some extent.

Thus, I think perjury should be a cut and dried issue, based purely on the factual accuracy of testimony. Trying to discern interior motives and feelings as a basis for perjury is too subjective for my taste.

Just shown on WFTV. A young ICA. Kinda gave me chills that the photo is of her sitting at a table, just like the last photo of Caylee.

Seems to me this new media blitz by...whomever...is aimed at the mitigation phase of this trial. WE've moved past the guilty verdict it seems. :fence:

Just shown on WFTV. A young ICA. Kinda gave me chills that the photo is of her sitting at a table, just like the last photo of Caylee.
Yeah, and Casey looked so much like Caylee, right down to the mannerisms Caylee had while reading her book aloud at the table.

It was just reported that the jury is eating their lunch now, so once court starts today, they will be going all afternoon well into the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee