2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When RC said GA couldn't pay his bills and couldn't eat. I think if GA said this he was saying This all makes me sick, we can pay our bills, I can't eat (not because he could not afford to eat but he was emotionally sick).

So I opened that link and just typed in Jose Baez. Then I choked on my spit. Then I realized that all those JB have different middle initials. What is JB middle name again?

Angel

I'm not going to bash your opinion. I just wanted to say that Crystal reminds me of a few unstable people I have known in my life. If I were to profile her, I'd say she is a person who always has chaos or drama in her life in some form. She is the type of person that says she hates drama, but in fact she thrives on it, so when she hears of something tragic like this case, she cannot help from inserting herself into it. Maybe there was nothing dramatic going on in her life at the time, so she sought it out. There was no reason for her to get that close to the family, or George. She was a stranger. She preys on vulnerable people because they won't reject her if they are in need and broken. They are easier to befriend and probably won't reject her friendship in their fragile state.

Then (and again, I'm just profiling based on my experience) she doesn't feel as though George reciprocates her feelings so she becomes bitter and bent on revenge. She could have just gone away, no one ever needed to know she existed. But she wanted the drama so now she has it. She can say til she's blue in the face that she isn't doing this for the limelight, but she is still giving interviews. She could just GO AWAY but she's chosing not too because these people NEED drama in their lives.

And that's my 2 cents.
Also, George said she has a brain tumor. Don't know if that necessarily affects the mind, but it's possible, isn't it?
:twocents:

Even NG said last night that she would lie in court for her kids and take the needle for them.....o-kaaaaay

I also would give my life to save one of my sons. No doubt about it. UNLESS.....my son killed my grandson. I guess there are factors that we don't know about. Does CA think ICA is crazy? Mentally ill?? Incapable of knowing right from wrong?? Is she lying for her to save her?? That's the only reason I would fight for the life of my son if he killed my grandson. But, he'd have to be a babbling, rolled up in fetal position raving lunatic.

People, judges and lawyers, condoning CA lying under oath is sickening to me.

Also, George said she has a brain tumor. Don't know if that necessarily affects the mind, but it's possible, isn't it?

Honestly, knowing this "type" of person - I'd want to see proof of that before I believed it.

It's an awful thing to lie about, but I have known more than one person who lied about being sick for again, the drama, sympathy, and attention it gained them.

Casey Anthony News13 News 13 photog says lawyers are heading back into the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony

So I opened that link and just typed in Jose Baez. Then I choked on my spit. Then I realized that all those JB have different middle initials. What is JB middle name again?

Are you ready for this?????????????????????????????/

ANGEL

Interesting comment from WFTV live blog:

wouldn't it be ironic if they jury came back Monday--INDEPENDENCE DAY--with a guilty verdict and KC loses her complete independence on that day.

right! certainly swearing under oath would be completely meaningless to atheist! the only consequence is braking the law and if that is not enforced then the whole system falls apart. geez!

I agree and it is CA wearing a cross, reading a Bible and lying so religion is not a factor here.

But then she said yesterday on Vinnie Politan that she didn't have a brain tumor. I'm not sure what her problem is, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind being on TV.

Mods, we need an afternoon thread!!!!!

I do not see her as his type im sorry. I just dont. JMO
She pushed herself into his life
Then her sister got involved, they are scam artists as i see it and they are making money off this family...
JMO

Oh just one more thought the media was all over GA and CA at this time if he was sneaking in to some womans house You can damn bet the media would have known.

He didn't deny visiting her so maybe he knows he was seen...

I kind of believe most of what she says...just not sure it makes much of a point.

Interesting comment from WFTV live blog:

wouldn't it be ironic if they jury came back Monday--INDEPENDENCE DAY--with a guilty verdict and KC loses her complete independence on that day.

I posted the same thing yesterday!!! I so wish it would happen... :)

I wonder what Caylee would have been like, being under the thumb of Cindy combined with the influence of Casey, if she had been allowed to grow up. I'd like to think she could have resisted their tendencies and genetics...maybe her real father, whoever he was, had some solid, untainted genes that would have given her the strength to break the chain of...whatever is wrong with these women.

I have wanted to say this for a very very long time. I just couldn't think how to word it in a PC way.
Thank you.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members