2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I think CA perjuring herself is a given at this point.

But I agree that the SA probably will not pursue it against her...unless JB hauls her back up as a counter to his rebuttal. If the defense puts her back on the stand the SA will open up all legal barrels on her and I wouldn't be surprised to see JA go directly after JB for willfully suborning perjury.
I would offer up that the "willfully suborning perjury" is weighing pretty heavily on JB's mind ..
that is one of the BIG reasons why he is fighting so hard on this particular issue ..
{the other.. obviously = the premeditation} ...
But.. if he willfully suborned perjury to negate the premeditation issues..he'll be in more trouble than CA.

I was thinking the same thing last night. ICA was their little "Princess" and got everything she wanted. It always seemed to me that ICA treated Caylee like a sister rather than her child. It was like jealousy between sisters.

ICA wanted to her dad to treat her like he did Caylee. My heart goes out to GA. My dad, who will be 90 in Oct., was a gruff, disciplinarian who, without him realizing it, emotionally abused me. He still to this day never finds anything right with the world, but when he is with our daughter he is the best grandfather anyone would want. She is now 40, but when he sees her he still has that twinkle in his eye. I accepted my dad's behavior many, many years ago and it makes me so happy that my daughter can bring him some happiness. Guess we all have baggage.

I come from a family of 11 which 10 of them are girls....

Even tho there were 10 girls all of us about 9 months apart... LOL
We all but my baby sister were treated the exact same .

Because she was the baby she was treated very special by all of us, none of us had a problem with it at all.....

Then when she was 10 years old my parents had the baby boy they had been trying for through all 10 of us girls....

My sister went Crazy she hated him and was a handful for a very long time until she was 18 and moved out of the house...

I disagree.

My husband is an atheist and takes every oath he makes as meaningful and important. His word means a lot to him.

sure, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with "so help you God." that's is my only point. And that, for those who don't value "their word" then legal consequences need to be in place.

HLN saying that court will not resume any time before 12:30pm. Yesterday the state said that they would need "less than a day" for their rebuttal. Then there's closing statements and jury instructions. HHBP said that the jury would likely get the case for deliberation on Saturday. If they begin at 12:30 - 1:00 today and go late, until 7:00pm, they might be able to still get the case to the jury by late Saturday.

If I was a juror I would be upset that the defense is delaying things again.

But the Jury doesn't know it's the defense that is causing the delay.

Seems to me Cindy kept CA and Caylee as spotless as she did her house.

I wonder what Caylee would have been like, being under the thumb of Cindy combined with the influence of Casey, if she had been allowed to grow up. I'd like to think she could have resisted their tendencies and genetics...maybe her real father, whoever he was, had some solid, untainted genes that would have given her the strength to break the chain of...whatever is wrong with these women.

If a person flipping the bird could cause a mistrial, is it that far fetched to speculate maybe a dishonest, lying defense lawyer could employ someone to cause this sort of disruption? Like a person who admittedly is pretty much broke... Maybe that person wouldn't mind running the risk for some good $$??

I know, right? I DO believe cruz/holloway about the affair tho.

However, I'd give her more credit if she had said, "hey I needed the money; George dumped me after I slept with him and after I gave/loaned him X thousand dollars" ($$ for his nigerian messes or whatever it was that got him in hot water financially)

And the intimate nature of the texts makes george look like a big ole liar. I dont know the techy tech of texts, but seems if they came from his phone....

I guess one could argue that you cant "prove" who entered the text content/message..but....

bah

George (imo) should have just admitted the dang affair. and she should have written a check instead of giving him cash.

if she did.... but I find her believable on the affair and the money.

Now commence with the veggies and aim for my head hee

moo

I do not see her as his type im sorry. I just dont. JMO
She pushed herself into his life
Then her sister got involved, they are scam artists as i see it and they are making money off this family...
JMO

Oh just one more thought the media was all over GA and CA at this time if he was sneaking in to some womans house You can damn bet the media would have known.

sure, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with "so help you God." that's is my only point. And that, for those who don't value "their word" then legal consequences need to be in place.
Oh I see your point now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Former Judge Alex Ferrer said on HLN a couple of days ago, after ten years on the
bench, not once did the state every go after anyone for perjury. (not exact quote)

I think the A's were advised of this or read about lying on the stand, to make their decisions, especially Cindy.

IMO

Let's hope the state breaks that 10 year record and prosecutes :)

I know, right? I DO believe cruz/holloway about the affair tho.

However, I'd give her more credit if she had said, "hey I needed the money; George dumped me after I slept with him and after I gave/loaned him X thousand dollars" ($$ for his nigerian messes or whatever it was that got him in hot water financially)

And the intimate nature of the texts makes george look like a big ole liar. I dont know the techy tech of texts, but seems if they came from his phone....

I guess one could argue that you cant "prove" who entered the text content/message..but....

bah

George (imo) should have just admitted the dang affair. and she should have written a check instead of giving him cash.

if she did.... but I find her believable on the affair and the money.

Now commence with the veggies and aim for my head hee

moo

I'm not going to bash your opinion. I just wanted to say that Crystal reminds me of a few unstable people I have known in my life. If I were to profile her, I'd say she is a person who always has chaos or drama in her life in some form. She is the type of person that says she hates drama, but in fact she thrives on it, so when she hears of something tragic like this case, she cannot help from inserting herself into it. Maybe there was nothing dramatic going on in her life at the time, so she sought it out. There was no reason for her to get that close to the family, or George. She was a stranger. She preys on vulnerable people because they won't reject her if they are in need and broken. They are easier to befriend and probably won't reject her friendship in their fragile state.

Then (and again, I'm just profiling based on my experience) she doesn't feel as though George reciprocates her feelings so she becomes bitter and bent on revenge. She could have just gone away, no one ever needed to know she existed. But she wanted the drama so now she has it. She can say til she's blue in the face that she isn't doing this for the limelight, but she is still giving interviews. She could just GO AWAY but she's chosing not too because these people NEED drama in their lives.

And that's my 2 cents.

Magpie tweetd HHJP just sent jurors to lunch.

Darn I wonder should I take a chance and go run some errands?

Isn't CA on medical leave from Gentiva? How if anything could this affect her with her receiving benefits? Never mind, it will only show that she was in fact at work and lied in court. I guess if it was found that she fudged her work records she could lose her benefits and would probably have to pay them back. I don't think that she fudged the records, just lied in court. WHEW! I just felt like I was talking to myself. ***wink***

You know when the DT talked about how the pet was buried before KC was born, I thought ok they had to have gotten that info from CA, so CA really is throwing GA under the bus too. Then CA plays the other side by saying packaging tape.

Yes.

Cindy is slick or either has someone slick advising her.

Speaking of which....

Do Cindy and George currently have the same counsel as they did before? (ie one atty representing both GA and CA?)

tia

Another GEM!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNG1JtITKio"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNG1JtITKio[/ame]

Trip Like I Do.

Before trial starts up again for the day, I just want to thank my fellow WS ers for their comments on this case. The smarts, sense of humor and commitment to justice for Caylee has been nothing short of magnificent. Just the right amount of compassion, seriousness with a touch of humor to ease the heart during this difficult time. I have felt physically ill during this trial as I am sure many of you have also but the family here at WS has been wonderful. BTW I have been a lurker for many years but just started posting during this trial.

I do not see her as his type im sorry. I just dont. JMO
She pushed herself into his life
Then her sister got involved, they are scam artists as i see it and they are making money off this family...
JMO

Oh just one more thought the media was all over GA and CA at this time if he was sneaking in to some womans house You can damn bet the media would have known.

for a very lonely man any loving admiring woman who says nice things to you will do. MOO

So I opened that link and just typed in Jose Baez. Then I choked on my spit. Then I realized that all those JB have different middle initials. What is JB middle name again?

Angel. Snort snort guffaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members