2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't there a wikipedia profile for Jeff Ashton?! lol There should be one!! :heart:

ITA! Watching that made me think of The Bad Seed!

or "the Omen!" yikes!

I'm thinking ICA had something to do with all of those pets dying. Sociapaths usually start with animal cruelty. Maybe it started with the hamsters she used to bury where she threw Caylee
so sad

Former Judge Alex Ferrer said on HLN a couple of days ago, after ten years on the
bench, not once did the state every go after anyone for perjury. (not exact quote)

I think the A's were advised of this or read about lying on the stand, to make their decisions, especially Cindy.

IMO

Sorry to disagree but I didn't think Caylee resembled Casey at all. Caylee was a far, far cuter child than Casey was.
I didn't see much resemblance in the profile view of Casey, but when Casey's sitting at the table talking, I think her eyes and mannerisms look just like Caylee when she was sitting at the table reading the book.

Dear George,

Even if you didn't sleep with this woman, would you please say you did so we can go on with our lives. That is all...ty in advance.

OH I thought I heard noises coming from the court room, but it was only my puppy Molly untying my shoes LOL I'm so sleepy right now, I stayed up late watching the afternoon trial and reading and then getting up early for this morning's trial. I know I should just go back to bed but I can't leave!!! I am addicted :)

I think it will depend on the verdict and if the jurors talk, if her lying influenced them and she got a lesser degree, I think she will be charged.

Well if ppl dont have to accept the consequences of lying in court why bother having trials.

I dont care who you are i think if you lie under oath you have to pay the piper.
JMO

This river C is a crock of @@@@ her story is way to detailed and its getting more exaggerated as the day goes on lol JMO

George couldnt pay his bills and they couldnt eat??? give me a break!

Well its lunchtime for the jurors. I am guessing we will hear something at 1:30 maybe?

You know when the DT talked about how the pet was buried before KC was born, I thought ok they had to have gotten that info from CA, so CA really is throwing GA under the bus too. Then CA plays the other side by saying packaging tape.

Former Judge Alex Ferrer said on HLN a couple of days ago, after ten years on the
bench, not once did the state every go after anyone for perjury. (not exact quote)

I think the A's were advised of this or read about lying on the stand, to make their decisions, especially Cindy.

IMO

I saw that. Good to know you can lie under oath but if you are lying to protect the accused it's understandable, and tolerated, even though it is designed to influence the Jury and the outcome of the case..
Why do they bother to swear people in I wonder...?

It's not the truth unless a tabloid pays her 4,000$ to say it.

:coffeews:

I know, right? I DO believe cruz/holloway about the affair tho.

However, I'd give her more credit if she had said, "hey I needed the money; George dumped me after I slept with him and after I gave/loaned him X thousand dollars" ($$ for his nigerian messes or whatever it was that got him in hot water financially)

And the intimate nature of the texts makes george look like a big ole liar. I dont know the techy tech of texts, but seems if they came from his phone....

I guess one could argue that you cant "prove" who entered the text content/message..but....

bah

George (imo) should have just admitted the dang affair. and she should have written a check instead of giving him cash.

if she did.... but I find her believable on the affair and the money.

Now commence with the veggies and aim for my head hee

moo

You know when the DT talked about how the pet was buried before KC was born, I thought ok they had to have gotten that info from CA, so CA really is throwing GA under the bus too. Then CA plays the other side by saying packaging tape.

bbm

Then LA said duct tape after that. crazy stuff! :crazy:

Getting tired of hearing the RC interview with Vinnie's......Her wanting to get the whole story out is wearing thin. Please make her stop!!!

Heard court will resume after lunch. Fingers crossed

Oh lordy, that woman's voice and hysteria is driving me crazy. She admitted that she stared at CA going out of the courtroom. GA and LA were not looking at her.

What a piece of work, that one. :loser:

Yes and Cindy may have made Casey into what she is today, IMO...possibly through genetics, possibly by enabling, or both.

Seems to me Cindy kept CA and Caylee as spotless as she did her house.

IMO - when Caylee was an infant, she was an "extension" of KC. When Caylee was becoming an individual, it was then that she eclipsed KC, that is according to KC's way of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3