2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they come back into court will we have to listen to blah,blah, blah from JB about the depo or will they get to the CA time records? I hope HHJP will get right to it for the jury.

I think that video belongs to someone other than the Anthony's. Seems like another kid's b-day party that Casey attended.

If Cindy had been behind the camera, the video would be Casey and Casey only for the duration. Seems like Casey was only shown for a few seconds.

Holy crap, another vulture feeding off Caylee?

I think the video of KC as a little girl is precious, as all children are. Makes me sad that her life turned out so wrong. Doesn't make me feel any different about the evidence in the case, though.

LOL...my mom used to make me crazy bow-barrettes that I wore nearly every day to coordinate with my outfits. And I loved to pilfer through my mom's jewelry and beg to borrow things for "special occasions". As a little girl, I think bday parties were as special as it got. I think she was just all dressed up for a bday party.

I had a teacher in 3rd grade (Sister Rosemary...greatest teacher EVER!) that used to remind us daily that every thing we did was a reflection on our parents. I could see CA dressing ICA to the nines every day to show the world what a perfect mother she was.

Yes and Cindy may have made Casey into what she is today, IMO...possibly through genetics, possibly by enabling, or both.

IMO: It is a very sick allegiance ICA wanted to extract from her family by murdering Caylee. I have no doubt ICA was cherished and fawned over by GA and CA. When Caylee came along, at first it was about ICA and what she had produced. However, as time passed, Caylee became an individual person in her own right, ICA felt her reigning position in the family was displaced as the attention and affection of GA and CA shifted to Caylee.

I was thinking the same thing last night. ICA was their little "Princess" and got everything she wanted. It always seemed to me that ICA treated Caylee like a sister rather than her child. It was like jealousy between sisters.

ICA wanted to her dad to treat her like he did Caylee. My heart goes out to GA. My dad, who will be 90 in Oct., was a gruff, disciplinarian who, without him realizing it, emotionally abused me. He still to this day never finds anything right with the world, but when he is with our daughter he is the best grandfather anyone would want. She is now 40, but when he sees her he still has that twinkle in his eye. I accepted my dad's behavior many, many years ago and it makes me so happy that my daughter can bring him some happiness. Guess we all have baggage.

If Cindy released that video of ICA (for whatever reason), I'm going to assume that she has ZERO compassion for GA or what he's already been through and has lost. Just cold and heartless.

Getting tired of hearing the RC interview with Vinnie's......Her wanting to get the whole story out is wearing thin. Please make her stop!!!

Heard court will resume after lunch. Fingers crossed

I can't help but wonder when watching that video if little Casey is eyeing her school mates to see who's penmanship medal she can steal. :)

ITA! Watching that made me think of The Bad Seed!

Here I am trying to catch up,,,,I hate work right now.

I take it they will come back this afternoon from what I read above??

Where did that video of young Casey come from, weird that we are seeing that now.

I know all questions here, I hate being out of the loop on this case!

Oh and happy Friday!

Another attorney who had just been granted time to review a "problem" would take the hint and expeditiously get back into court. But Jose? I don't think he can comprehend that this judge is helping him by giving him all these hints and "advice." He seems extremely obstinate and he is not gleaning what's really going on around him. But I will give him this: he is a dog with a bone - he does not give up when he has a strong conviction. Too bad his convictions are so off base.

Well, that just burst my bubble. I want to see them cuff her and watch her wince in imaginary pain like she so often does.

Mine too, because I thought for sure Scott P was handcuffed and immediately carted off after the verdict was read...... :(

I wanted to see her handcuffed so bad! :crazy:

And in the other news that's news department...

There is actually another Royal Wedding tomorrow, this one in Monaco. Armani has designed the dress, I bet it's gorgeous. I don't want to sound like I'm 'cheating' on ya'll, but I may watch some of that tomorrow.

You know what? Maybe it will depend on the verdict. If ICA is found guilty, CA's lying won't matter. Now if she walks out scott free.....if I were the prosecution I think I'd see somebody behind bars for a little while. But that's just me.

My thought exactly, just posted about the same thing.

I saw the clip. Interesting that she looks much as she does right now, with her hair pulled back in the same style. She looks like she's somewhere between 9 and 11 years old.

That's exactly what I was thinking!!!! When we grow up, there are signs of maturity, yet it's like she hasn't grown up that much except for having *advertiser censored* she keeps wanting to jut out. I don't know why, but seeing that side shot of her as a little girl was downright creepy because she looks THE SAME today.

the money is the key. she paid jb $275,000, and shes going to do at least 20 years.
if she had paid cindy that money she would be at home going to fusion every nite.
cindy would have had george say it was accidental drowning and kc went into panic/shock and would not tell them where the body was.

My guess about what we'll hear when lawyers return to court is JB requesting more time because he found out in depo what a witness was going to say and he needs more time to prepare. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE