2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen!!! I would grieve for the rest of my life but if I knew my dtr murdered my grandbaby I would not lie for her on the stand.........
So they are going to beg the jury to spare Casey's life when Casey didn't spare Caylee's life??? Pitiful!

I understand what you are saying but.....should they plead for her life......they would be doing for her what Casey would not do for Caylee.

I saw that. Good to know you can lie under oath but if you are lying to protect the accused it's understandable, and tolerated, even though it is designed to influence the Jury and the outcome of the case..
Why do they bother to swear people in I wonder...?

right! certainly swearing under oath would be completely meaningless to atheist! the only consequence is braking the law and if that is not enforced then the whole system falls apart. geez!

I know, right? I DO believe cruz/holloway about the affair tho.

However, I'd give her more credit if she had said, "hey I needed the money; George dumped me after I slept with him and after I gave/loaned him X thousand dollars" ($$ for his nigerian messes or whatever it was that got him in hot water financially)

And the intimate nature of the texts makes george look like a big ole liar. I dont know the techy tech of texts, but seems if they came from his phone....

I guess one could argue that you cant "prove" who entered the text content/message..but....

bah

George (imo) should have just admitted the dang affair. and she should have written a check instead of giving him cash.

if she did.... but I find her believable on the affair and the money.

Now commence with the veggies and aim for my head hee

moo
I have no opinion of the affair. It may well be true, I don't care. I just think she's a *unusual* woman.

I could watch this over and over. It was byooteefull.

And after the brushing his hands off gesture--the staredown he gives Baez while walking past him is AWESOME!

*goes to watch again*

Could this not be construed as a gesture under the courts rules posted on the door?

HLN saying that court will not resume any time before 12:30pm. Yesterday the state said that they would need "less than a day" for their rebuttal. Then there's closing statements and jury instructions. HHBP said that the jury would likely get the case for deliberation on Saturday. If they begin at 12:30 - 1:00 today and go late, until 7:00pm, they might be able to still get the case to the jury by late Saturday.

If I was a juror I would be upset that the defense is delaying things again.

OK butt is back in chair and I am catching up.

I wonder if the new video is from some other child's birthday party since ICS is not the prominent one being videoed

Well if ppl dont have to accept the consequences of lying in court why bother having trials.

I dont care who you are i think if you lie under oath you have to pay the piper.
JMO

Yep, totally agree with you! Otherwise, why even raise your hand and swear to tell the truth??? What's the point?

Bruce at WFTV:
Here comes something you might want to watch. Video we just got in of Casey Anthony when she was 5 years old. It's courtesy of Anderson Cooper's show AC360: http://www.wftv.com/video/28419064/index.html

This video of a 5-year old ICA is strangely fascinating. It makes we wonder: If any of us used a time machine to go back and start raising ICA again from her childhood, knowing what we do now, what might we do differently to change her outcome and prevent this Caylee tragedy.

I might start by posting a big, colorful picture above her crib, "DO NOT LIE." "LYING IS BAD." Just start drilling this into her from birth. Play audio tapes to her in the womb. Show her Barney or Veggie Tale videos against lying, whatever would help.

Not saying this would guarantee success, but I wonder where ICA started going off the rails.

:waitasec:

Oh lordy, that woman's voice and hysteria is driving me crazy. She admitted that she stared at CA going out of the courtroom. GA and LA were not looking at her.

What a piece of work, that one. :loser:

She's (KH) OBVIOUSLY not done insinuating herself upon and harassing the Anthonys.

(imo)

Since we're all about matinee entertainment, how about Chinese Fish Magic . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0cAMAy-WL4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0cAMAy-WL4[/ame]

HLN saying that court will not resume any time before 12:30pm. Yesterday the state said that they would need "less than a day" for their rebuttal. Then there's closing statements and jury instructions. HHBP said that the jury would likely get the case for deliberation on Saturday. If they begin at 12:30 - 1:00 today and go late, until 7:00pm, they might be able to still get the case to the jury by late Saturday.

If I was a juror I would be upset that the defense is delaying things again.

If you were a juror you would not know who was cause of delay.....you would not have been given reasons for any of the delays

right! certainly swearing under oath would be completely meaningless to atheist! the only consequence is braking the law and if that is not enforced then the whole system falls apart. geez!
I disagree.

My husband is an atheist and takes every oath he's made as meaningful and important. His word means a lot to him.

I can't help but wonder when watching that video if little Casey is eyeing her school mates to see who's penmanship medal she can steal. :)

:silly:

ROFL!! We need to see her shoes!!

I saw that. Good to know you can lie under oath but if you are lying to protect the accused it's understandable, and tolerated, even though it is designed to influence the Jury and the outcome of the case..
Why do they bother to swear people in I wonder...?
holy crap EXACTLY!!!!

And ESPECIALLY if you're lying to ... oh I cantg even finish that sentence.

BLARG GACK

....SPONGE (heave)

and did Cindy ever say why she was searching chlorophyll in the first place?

Im just so dang curious bc that is so random and weird... or maybe not. Maybe it's me who is random and weird.

moo

When this trial started I had a feeling Cindy's testimony would be a big part of Casey going up the river.

Truth has a way of coming out even when lies are told and lies have a way of destroying people a lesson Cindy and Casey have never learned.

No doubt in my mind Cindy's lies being exposed by her computer records and time cards are a big part of destroying the defense.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRY9Ge-3SOg"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony - Hearing 3-30-11 - Maxwell's Silver Hammer‬‏[/ame]

Another matinee! Here is an incredible video of Casey being really mad and agitated on 6/11 while . . .viewing photographs of the remains of her daughter Caylee out of the jury's presence. . . Oh. and not a tear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFnYIqKrik

For those of you being distracted by the little girl ICA or how many times KH slept with GA, please force yourself to get back on track. What is not imaginary is Caylee being found out in a swamp with duct tape on her face and a heart shaped sticker. The jaw stayed attached because there were three pieces of duct tape over her mouth and nose. That was real.

This is all about Caylee.

Yeah, and Casey looked so much like Caylee, right down to the mannerisms Caylee had while reading her book aloud at the table.

Sorry to disagree but I didn't think Caylee resembled Casey at all. Caylee was a far, far cuter child than Casey was.

CA10221111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member