2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe after 3 years this is almost over. Whatever will I do now?

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy- I have no words...

If Caylee could speak from Heaven, she would certainly say thank you to JOJO and to her Uncle Lee.

I sincerely hope we see Yuri back here real soon! I can't wait to talk with him here, shoot maybe we can invite Baez here sometime so we can ruffle his feathers just a little bit.

Sad to say there is always another case...

I have always felt bad for Casey too and I could not figure out why. I think it is because she is so young and the family is just so dysfunctional and weird in my eyes but I would think if something really traumatic would have happened to her growing up JB would have referred to it in his defense. This whole case is sad all around but I believe the evidence definately without a doubt proves that Casey killed poor Caylee and she has to pay for what she did.:truce:

BBM Some evil is so insidious that it cannot be put into words, let alone believed or understood.

My opinion only

If Judge Perry's reference is to Judge Chillingworth he and his wife were forced from their home in Palm Beach County into a boat and were weighted down with leg weights and thrown overboard. The hitmen were hired by another Judge by the name of Judge Peel who was warned by Chillingworth about protecting gambling and moonshining operations.

Murder investigation hit a standstill until 5 years later until police taped one of the hitmen drunkenly bragging to his cronies.

Judge Peel received two life sentences. This happened June 15, 1955 in Palm Beach County. (info from a google search)

Can someone catch me up on why some believe Cindy was covering up from day 31? thanks!

So does everyone think that it was LA who deleted the files on the computer and was given immunity?

Would not surprise me. I have been wondering about that. And, ICA's laptop that LA was going to retrieve from the boyfriend's apt.

Someone break down the chillingsworth comment and the context in which HHJP mentioned it. I was not able to listen in at that time.

I was listening the whole time, I missed it! How crazy is that??

eta: HLN is running the circus out on Suburban-- I'm finding the remote.

Isn't it telling that all of the rebuttal case, except the forensic anthropologist had to be about CAs lies?!

And exposing all Cindy's lies removed any reasonable doubt of premeditation.

Priceless.

RE: alleged premeditation

What happened in ICA’s life on or before March 17, 2008 (ICA’s BIRTHDAY!) that caused her to search for “chloraform” and “neck breaking”?

To what issue did ICA believe that getting rid of Caylee was the answer?

[Note: I obviously came in late to this case.]

TIA

CA had just closed her bank account to ICA. iCA was in retaliation mode.

Could that be why Cindy took it upon herself to lie for ICA?

I've always felt that if Cindy were to admit what really happened on 6/15/08 she would have to face enormous guilt over the fight and possibly sending Casey over the edge. So her not admitting to a fight is her way of pretending it never happened. She feels responsible so she's chosen to lie and deny. That my opinion anyway.

Both sides of attorneys seemed relieved and had smiles at the close of the live feed today.

Sometime I think that CA lied because she doesn't want to lose her daughter's love, if she goes to prison, and OTOH, she lied because she is afraid of what ICA would do if somehow she were acquitted. It is as if CA knew she would get caught, but she did it because she thought, in her logic, that she should lie for her daughter. CA has not yet grasped that her daughter is not capable of loving anyone but herself.

I fully believe that the neck-breaking, etc research was done by ICA for use on her parents. IIRC, ICA told AH that her parents were getting divorced, and she was getting the house. Her intention, IMO, was to murder both, make it look like a murder-suicide. Then ICA thought LE would rule the deaths a murder-suicide brought on by impending divorce. ICA would then go on to her " Bella Vita" and live with TonE happily ever after. Except the ending is about to be very, very different for ICA.

What happened in ICA’s life on or before March 17, 2008 (ICA’s BIRTHDAY!) that caused her to search for “chloraform” and “neck breaking”?

TIA

Cindy cut Casey off - she went and changed over all her bank accounts so Casey couldn't get to them - of course she eventually got the new information (cuz she steals stuff like the mail - and checks - why Cindy had those and statements sent to the house I'll never know)

eta - ICAs birthday is Mar 19 - also admire Cindy's timing on this

TIA
We don't really know for sure...but the lies were there and the stealing money was there for sure.

I think it was because CM asked for an acquittal because he said the state had no cause of death proven.

And the judge said 'Remember that case---Did they ever find his body?"

Inference was that no cause of death need be proven. imo

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Chillingworth"]Curtis Chillingworth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"An accidental drowning during a morning swim was quickly ruled out: :eek:

It is my wish that everyone will be sitting in front of their puters Sunday morning @ 9am inside sparkling clean homes with food in the refrigerator and clean clothes:D

Ohhhhhhh how am I going to fit it all in tomorrow???? I will have to find a way seeing as my life has been upside down since the start of this trial.
It is one I will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member