2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished there was some kind of law on the books to say, any profits made by any persons in this case should be reimbursed to the state of Florida to cover the costs of this trial and ICA's defense.

I'm confused about Crystal..I thought I read on here that she is not a twin and on interview with Vinnie this morning she said she is an identical twin:crazy:
It's not the truth unless a tabloid pays her 4,000$ to say it.

:coffeews:

I only read real news, like some celeb secretly giving birth to an 8 headed baby.

WOW Schaeffer just said he still thinks they will come back with a 1st degree murder.

I hope he's right.

Casey was a cute 5 year old girl....... and now look what she's become . :(

If I see the interview with VP and KH again I'm gonna puke. She whines more then ICA and JB do. She is annoying and her being trashed is what she gets for bein a <modsnip>.

Bill S thinks CA is dangerously close to having actually committed perjury.

My money says the state would never go after the grieving grandmother/mother with a perjury charge for telling lies.

Why NOT go after her... she is costing the State additional money and giving Baez time to delay AGAIN..... most of this delay today is all HER fault.... and if a person in the audience is in contempt, then so is CINDY and she should have to pay for her PERJURY.... what's the point of having a perjury law if it is not used in this case. I also felt sorry for her for a while, but after her lying, i thinnk it is only fair she be charged with perjury.

IMO: It is a very sick allegiance ICA wanted to extract from her family by murdering Caylee. I have no doubt ICA was cherished and fawned over by GA and CA. When Caylee came along, at first it was about ICA and what she had produced. However, as time passed, Caylee became an individual person in her own right, ICA felt her reigning position in the family was displaced as the attention and affection of GA and CA shifted to Caylee.

Lurker, first time poster

I think the whole defence case has been to try GA and not to defend ICA. I believe they chose this option as they have had a disclosure from their client as to what really took place (in her mind) and it's not a plausible story so they went with this one. That's why no time spent defending her! IMO

WELCOME MOEMOM!!!!!

and I largely agree with what you have stated above.

Baez says to the judge, "The problem is ,sir, "I can't reopen my case". OMG, FGS. Is this the Court's fault? He is constantly complaining. He rested. He chose to rest and now he regrets resting. This man can not let go. We will here him on TV for years. That thought makes blood squirt from my eyes.

He is a very irritating..grrrrr. I wish they would use the Gong Show premise, beat the gong and have a huge monkey hand come in and take him away.

Hopefully he will be on Spanish TV only. I doubt he will have his law license for very long once the trial is over. Who in the He77 would ever hire him after seeing him in action with this case? He is an embarrassment to the legal community. moo

I hope he's right.

Casey was a cute 5 year old girl....... and now look what she's become . :(

You know I wish I could have seen her as a 5 year old without prejudice but while watching that I just kept thinking - what an evil little girl, she isn't cute to me at all.

I can't even see innocence in her at 5 years old, not after everything I know and suspect about her.

Rushing a Capital Murder trial for the sake of the jury's convenience is not a tenet of the US System of Justice. To do so is flat out grounds for mistrial in my opinion. My wife sat on a Capital Murder trial for 4 weeks. When it began, they were told "You'll be here until we are finished... this is a serious matter." This is the type of stuff (IMOO) that is fodder for an overturn on appeal. jmoo
I don't think he's rushing it. He told the defense they could have all the time they need to do whatever they need to do. That's on the record. His concern is keeping the jury waiting for "imaginary" problems.

Okay, it's out of state. Perhaps someone in their department has been watching the case and just freak and thought that perhaps Gentiva might start searching all records in all zones. Seems it's nothing to do with Ca's job. Sounds isolated to NC.

Sorry. When I said they were found in the south part of town, I meant in Charlotte. Wasn't trying to suggest it was in Florida.

Bruce at WFTV:
Here comes something you might want to watch. Video we just got in of Casey Anthony when she was 5 years old. It's courtesy of Anderson Cooper's show AC360: http://www.wftv.com/video/28419064/index.html

...and that's what we should be watching of "CAYLEE" at that age. ICA made sure that it would never happen. Thank you for showing that. Little Caylee should have had the chance to sit in class.

Anyone know what will they do - have lunch at 12-1:30 like normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876