2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when the DT talked about how the pet was buried before KC was born, I thought ok they had to have gotten that info from CA, so CA really is throwing GA under the bus too. Then CA plays the other side by saying packaging tape.

Yes but didn't you hear JB ask "but you told ME it was duct tape, right?" Very telling as to who knows whom is going to say what about you-know-who and what.

I have a question (probably could find it if I searched but I'm sure some of you know)! What exactly does this KH/RC do for a living that she can just give GA 4000.00 & NOT expect it back? She lives in a gated community...and, I don't mean any disrespect but she doesn't appear to "have money".

Well as a FL resident I can attest that due to the economy there's lots of rentals in gated communities down here right now, and jmo that's probably how she's there.

No disrespect here either. I mean, don't most people go from an eviction to a gated community? :innocent:
SUMERSET INVESTORS LTD PARTNERSHIP, vs. HOLLOWAY, KRYSTAL
Case Type: CC - Eviction
Date Filed: 02/19/2008
Judicial Officer: Ansbro, Deborah B
Uniform Case Number: 482008CC003264A001OX

About the money, this is what her sister Cecelia/Skye said about that in her deposition:

CM But did she tell you why she was giving him money?
CB I couldn't understand that.
CM Did she tell you that?
CB Um, she just would say, he didn't have any money. Oh, one time I did know that he.. he asked her I think for eight hundred dollars he asked her for eight hundred. And urn, there was a problem with her getting, retrieving it. And urn, I think it was like a few days later she end up giving it to him. I remember that.
CE How did she get the money that time?
CB Um, I think it was urn, either the tax or the baby.. She's got people in New York that she you know they give 'em money.
CE Child support?
CB Um, not child support but the father was sending money and you know Jeff gives her money too.

later in the interview she says

CE Where.. and I asked you earlier I apologize. Where did the money come from?
CB A vane... vary.., her son's father, her boyfriend, her tax. Um, son..
CE She had a savings account?
CB Urn, not sure see I was in jail so I'm not really sure. But um, she does get an allowance and stuff so.
CE From Jeff?
CB From Jeff, she gets money from her son who's 19.. 18 um, he sends her money. The kid's father sends her money and I know that she had like I think it was twenty-three hundred from urn, the tax.
CE Income tax return?
CB Yes. Uh-huh. (affirmative).. There's credit cards that she has where if you want to pull those there's the flowers that were sent. Um...

This is ridiculous on my part....I so need to get to the grocery and I dont want to leave because I don't want to miss anything.........live is so much better than watching a video after the fact.......

She could have just gone away, no one ever needed to know she existed. But she wanted the drama so now she has it.

Apparently, she did 'go away', until the police came knocking at her door and then publicized her involvement with George. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but that is how I understood it.

I have a feeling we are going to come back from Recess only for Baez to start whining about something else.

Also, George said she has a brain tumor. Don't know if that necessarily affects the mind, but it's possible, isn't it?
:twocents:

I've know 2 people who died from a brain tumor, only one of them had hallucinations and it was at the very end of her life. Another friend of mine has had one since she was a teen in her pituitary gland and has no mental issues...but i guess it could happen depending on what kind and where the tumor is...that is just my personal view on it..

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone has this but does anyone have a link to the raw video where Casey Anthony was apparently "flirting" with an intern/law school student yesterday?

But then she said yesterday on Vinnie Politan that she didn't have a brain tumor. I'm not sure what her problem is, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind being on TV.

Wish Vinnie would access her MySpace postings where she said she did.. :innocent:

Yeah, yeah, so what....Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were cute kids too. What? Pretty is as pretty does....

Aqua

I have wanted to say this for a very very long time. I just couldn't think how to word it in a PC way.
Thank you.

IMO

One thing we've seen is that for some reason, Casey seemed to date fairly decent young men, so there is every hope that Caylee's bio-father was one as well, which would at least provided her with an additional set of genes...maybe ones that could even fight off the curse of the Anthony family.

So I opened that link and just typed in Jose Baez. Then I choked on my spit. Then I realized that all those JB have different middle initials. What is JB middle name again?
I think it's Angel. Seriously.

I do not see her as his type im sorry. I just dont. JMO
She pushed herself into his life
Then her sister got involved, they are scam artists as i see it and they are making money off this family...
JMO

Oh just one more thought the media was all over GA and CA at this time if he was sneaking in to some womans house You can damn bet the media would have known.

:tyou::tyou:

Apparently, she did 'go away', until the police came knocking at her door and then publicized her involvement with George. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but that is how I understood it.
Yah and she told them there was no romantic affair and that George told her he believed it was an accident.

Then the National Enquirer called and she realized she could make some money off this- but it wasn't sensational enough. Suddenly, they had sex numerous times and George said that it definitely was an accident...but she never thought to inquire any further?

So then she changes her story to the police, because no tabloid wants to pay big bucks just for her to say she was a volunteer who lent emotional support to George during a tough time. Maybe they did have an affair, but her story and the National Enquirer angle came off phony, IMO If she really didn't want any of this, she could have easily told the Media she had nothing to say and was just a volunteer. End of story. She's still all over the media even today, and she STILL is evasive and sketchy sounding.

Oh yah, I forgot to mention that she uses an Alias just for fun. Yah Right, River...Krystal...
I loved how JA kept calling her Ms. Cruz.

Per Bill S. WFTV... The Lawyers are finished with the depos., and are heading back to the courtroom...

I've know 2 people who died from a brain tumor, only one of them had hallucinations and it was at the very end of her life. Another friend of mine has had one since she was a teen in her pituitary gland and has no mental issues...but i guess it could happen depending on what kind and where the tumor is...that is just my personal view on it..

My brother died of a brain tumor...his personality and memory changed in the months before he was even diagnosed...not that I believe RC has one.

Thank you so much! I wondered if anyone else had seen the dancing around the question that JB did. He knew she was going to lie and he put her on the stand to do just that. IMO that is a serious violation and he should pay some serious consequences. We'll see, I guess.

I agree. This was his strategy after receiving the computer searches that he got schooled on by judge for having the hard drive for so long. He also got the time cards at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy