2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with Baez complaining about needing a computer expert this am? So sorry, just got to lunch break.

George, in A speak, may have been referring to their relationship as an accident.
She doesn't say they were talking about Casey/Caylee before his remark.

And, I thought the first reports were that she had Cancer.
IMO

I dont take your words as bashing at all; Quite the contrary, I'd agree with your post and assessment of Miss Holloway. I'd even add probable blatant opportunist who possibly deliberately set out to seduce George.

But just as a an example to illustrate a point, if someone is a, "people-user" and a drama queen, that person may not have intended to become enamoured of the person with whom she seeks create drama;

but, again, for example, George is not a bad looking dude...

But.....

(imo) He chose to engage in that behavior (if he did and I believe he did)

And yes he was vulnerable and and need of who knows what.. diversion, ego boost, comfort, fill-in-the-sordid-or-non-sordid-blank.

And yes, agreed, that does not morph Holloway/Cruz into the second coming of Mother Teresa - not even close. She wont be choking on her halo any time soon.

What Im saying is that I believe the affair happened. And my point in that regard is that if he had the affair, why not go ahead and say so on the stand so it reduces the risk of marring the rest of his testimony.

moo

I'm still on the fence about whether an actual affair took place. I do think George was being honest with his testimony, I guess if they were to come forward with something more concrete than just her word I'd be swayed.

So far what they've shown doesn't prove that he actually had a physical relationship with her. I just don't find her credible.

But if it's true he definitely can't fess up now...

My brother died of a brain tumor...his personality and memory changed in the months before he was even diagnosed...not that I believe RC has one.

So sorry to hear about your brother:( I guess anything is possible and nobody has the same issues with brain tumors..

What the heck does it mean when court is in recess indefinitely? IS is saying they could be back momentarily. I mean holy cow!

The vortex....................................... :floorlaugh:

I think the word "indefinitely" was a very poor word choice. He should have said "court will resume when this matter is resolved". It doesn't seem so, well, indefinite.

Does anyone know what the Anthony's are doing to support themselves. Cindy said she hadn't worked in 3 years and George can't be working either since he's in court all day. You'd think after 3 years their house would have been foreclosed upon.

Court will resume shortly after 1pm according to Fox Orlando. Court will continue until at least six.

Does anyone know what the Anthony's are doing to support themselves. Cindy said she hadn't worked in 3 years and George can't be working either since he's in court all day. You'd think after 3 years their house would have been foreclosed upon.

Cindy is collecting disability, probably stress related. Don't know about George.

Apparently, she did 'go away', until the police came knocking at her door and then publicized her involvement with George. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but that is how I understood it.

Nooooooooo....she laid in wait while her sister went to the media who then blew up this story, internet was buzzing, so LEO had no other choice but to investigate. Fell right into that trap.

I don't know if there was a sexual relationship between she and George and I don't really care. I just find it tacky to go on TV blather about it.

Of course, I don't have to listen, and I'm not. Still think it's tacky though, to put it mildly.

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone has this but does anyone have a link to the raw video where Casey Anthony was apparently "flirting" with an intern/law school student yesterday?

Starts at the 4:20 mark

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URdkU3sdsw0"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial, Come Here Good Looking Man‬‏[/ame]

Yes.

Cindy is slick or either has someone slick advising her.

Speaking of which....

Do Cindy and George currently have the same counsel as they did before? (ie one atty representing both GA and CA?)

tia
They share one atty.

There is a reason it's called 'unconditional love'.

I'm not condoning her lying on the stand, but your child is your child and a lot (most?) would go to the ends of the earth for them, regardless of the monster they become.

I think that CA has convinced herself that ICA is guilty, but that Casey is mentally disturbed so that excuses it in Cindy's mind.

So I opened that link and just typed in Jose Baez. Then I choked on my spit. Then I realized that all those JB have different middle initials. What is JB middle name again?

K for KARMA
sorry couldn't resist :twocents:

I believe Cindy is getting disability. George might be too. I'm sure it's hard to hold down a job when you have emotional trauma - if I'm having personal issues in my life it's impossible to focus at work. We don't know, their mortgage can be months overdue. Foreclosures take a long time to happen.

Their lives were turned upside down, so I think they deserve to get some help until this is all over and done with. How can they possibly live a normal life right now?

I hear some opinions that this case will almost automatically be appealed because of JB

and then I hear other opinions that HHBP has very carefully made decisions so it is unlikely that it will win an appeal.

As a FL taxpayer I would hate to see us pay for this again.

There is a reason it's called 'unconditional love'.

I'm not condoning her lying on the stand, but your child is your child and a lot (most?) would go to the ends of the earth for them, regardless of the monster they become.

Hmmmm!!! I'd lay down and die for my kids but not if they murdered my beloved grandchild.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett