2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
right! certainly swearing under oath would be completely meaningless to atheist! the only consequence is braking the law and if that is not enforced then the whole system falls apart. geez!

i am an atheist, and while there'd be no fear of any ramifications from lying - i just happen to choose not to do it, ever. it's not the right way to live. the oath i not meaningless to me!

but i agree with you that perjurers should face consequences.

Bruce at WFTV:
If court does go into the late hours tonight we will have it on the website. Not sure about the coverage on WFTV Channel 9 yet.

Wow - just got back to hear RH on Wesh saying that what's coming up is going to be brutal - the SA is going to pull the curtain back and show the jury what's going on, what Baez is like and what the Defense team is going to pull.

Kealing talked about the SA using scalpels. Says the SA knows exactly what they would find and they found it.

Can't wait for this afternoon!

I may get beat up for this, but I think ICA alone is responsible for her actions. Parents can only do so much and at some point children are old enough to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions. If a 40 yr old commits a crime, do we blame his/her parents?

If a person has a child, it is their resposibility to teach that child right from wrong, nurture that child, do everything to their ability to educate that child. There are many young girls who have babies and are still living at home with their parents. Are they supposed to throw them out? Co-parenting is hard and does create tensions, i'm sure CA did the best she could. Do we blame her parents for her actions?

This is a devastating situation, I would not want to be in the position of ICA's family. No family is perfect, do we even know what perfect looks like? Normal is in the eye of the beholder.

This post will fall randomly and is not in response to any post. I was just sitting here thinking about how hard this all is for anyone in that family. Having a suicide note made public to the world is just not right. I hope this family can move on after this is all over. There is nowhere to go that people wouldn't know who they are, nowhere to escape even for a little while. They will have to face the reality of all of this when the verdict is read and then again after the sentencing phase. I feel for them, reguardless of what they have done to stand in the way of justice. They have to live with knowing their daughter killed their precious Caylee.

GEORGE was the one, IIRC, who said that Cruz had a brain tumor.

CRUZ said that she did NOT have a brain tumor.

IIRC her sister said it quite some time ago....it is way back in our ws archives

Omg!

Sorry for o/t but it is nearly 3am in the morning and I've just had to call the police as someone was trying to break in via my screen door. I've been hiding in the bathroom with a torch and a phone waiting for the police to get here.

5 policeman just arrived and the person trying to break into my house--------------> was a possum!

Very happy policeman no break in
Very relieved although highly embarrassed (cos I'm in my pajamas) me
Very scared possum still attached to my screen door by its claws and refusing to budge.

I've never been so scared in my life!

Hmmmm!!! I'd lay down and die for my kids but not if they murdered my beloved grandchild.....

You say that now but if you were actually confronted with that reality, you might see the circumstances in a different light than anyone else. I don't think that decision is as simple as you think it is.

Wouldn't they want to they want to evacuate that house? Or did they feel a good vacuuming might clean it right up?

I am not sure anyone knows what time it is to resume.
Look at these tweets. All right in a row.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Looks like we could be back in business by 1:30. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
51 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
COURT RESUMES at 1:00 tune into #InSession on TRUtv. #CaseyAnthony
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Court will resume shortly after 1 p.m. Reporters @AmyPavukOS and @tonycolarossi are on their way now. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

their house almost got foreclosed upon.

Mark Lipmann was originally their foreclosure attorney
was that before or after their cruise?
IMO they squandred money when they knew they didn't have jobs
BUT I do not blame them for needing to get awayeither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett