2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony Spectator in hallway in big trouble, has 4 dsputies around her, confiscated her cell phone, going thru her pictures.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy Anthony just told deputies in hallway 2 girls took a picture of her w/ their phones. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

That's really inappropriate. WTH do these girls need camera phone photos for?

An aside....about 8 years ago I was in the airport and took a picture of a woman whose thong underwear were about 6 inches above the waist of her jeans. It was not her face, just the view from behind. I never did anything with it. I felt badly about it later.

This age of people taking pics and uploading them to You Tube and their public photo accounts is really getting out of hand. I for one hope something is done to curb people from uploading unauthorized images of people going about their business.

I would like to personally thank CA for her lies on the stand, she has so illuminated the subject of premeditation with her clumsy lies that the Jury will be dazzled by it.
You don't need to lie for an innocent person Cindy.

How sad.

yikes..I hate it when my fingers get smacked with that door lock!!

I have a link here which explains the differences between a Forensic Pathologist and an Forensic Anthropologist....maybe after you read this you may understand how frustrated us medical peeps get when JB belittles this last expert....Huge difference....Both are specialties and each one is expert in their particular field....Apples oranges and whatever other analogy one wishes to use...

Forensic Pathology Vs Forensic Anthropology

http://ezinearticles.com/?Forensic-Pathology-Vs-Forensic-Anthropology&id=5241228

When it comes to bones...the anthropologist is hands down the expert in Caylee's remains..:rocker:

orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony Spectator in hallway in big trouble, has 4 dsputies around her, confiscated her cell phone, going thru her pictures.

Oh dear, we have a "finger guy". Now a "camera girl"! Wonder how many days she will get...

HLN

Lippman releases statement that CA maintains she did the search for chlorophyl/chloroform.

LOL

"that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!"

I'm so glad the jury is sequestered.

CA's lawyer released a statement that Cindy is standing steadfastly by her testimony that she researched chloraphyll and then chloroform...

Oooohkay

Yep. Whatever, Cindy. Just keep lying. It will be over soon and you can spend the rest of your life lying for all I care.

Bill Sheaffer thinks closing arguments will be around 4 hours each side!

I would like to personally thank CA for her lies on the stand, she has so illuminated the subject of premeditation with her clumsy lies that the Jury will be dazzled by it.
You don't need to lie for an innocent person Cindy.

I would like to hear that last line used in the SA closing argument!!

Did anyone hear JB say something about there being a discolored spot on the left side of the skull that can mean suffocation? JA quickly objected saying that was not in evidence. I have not heard anything of this. Anyone else? It was sustained but got me thinking why was this not put into evidence if it was seen or was he just using a hypothetical? Proof of suffocation? I would be all over it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt