2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please call HLN and tell LKB that a cause of death is not necessary to prove a murder. It helps, but is not mandatory.

I have two questions.
What is the Daisy Chain?
What are furbabies?

Thank you.

Aqua :)

Here's where I got that from - it came out today, from Yuri Melich, that phone records show no calls from the house to George Anthony from Cindy on 6/16, 6/17. Those would have been the phone calls about the elaborate pool ladder/open gate story. Means it NEVER happened. But, BUT Cindy told the cops this story on 7/16 or 7/17 when as far as anyone knew, caylee WAS ONLY MISSING.
If I heard & understood the testimony from today correctly, it means Cindy began planting the seeds of HOW CAYLEE DIED within the first 48 hours of getting Casey from Tony's apt.
That, my friend, is difficult to comprehend . . . but now appears to be a fact.

It is. It may be a fact, but for the life of my I can't figure out WHY. She can lie about the computer searches long after the fact, that would make sense. But WHY would she start telling the police as early as 7/16 a lie about calling GA about the pool ladder? She just found out Caylee was missing just the day before? Didn't she think the babysitter had her? Does anyone remember if GA was asked about this in either a deposition or on the stand? Did GA back up her story about the call?

I just have to say my head is spinning now...with the ladder lie! This opens up so much more to the lies within the fam. What really happened on the 15th of June, possibly NOT the 16th! IIRC GA had to be tagging along with 'a story', pool ladder included, if he was supposedly the last to see Caylee leave the home @ 12:50 w/ICA on 6/16.

I need a fresh brain to think about this & may review the calendar of 31 days as well.
:maddening::banghead:

31 days brings us back to Sunday, June 15. GA is misremembering or outright lying. The scenario he describes happened on the previous monday, the 9th

ICA slept w/ricardo on the 9th but told GA her and Caylee would be at Zanny's. GA is confused or...........

I just thought of something... River Cruz was on HLN last nite saying that if GA was innocent,, What was he doing at her house and why was he texting her 4 days after Caylee was found,,, WELL .... wasn't that the same time (right around the Ritz stay) that CA was supposedly screwing around with Dominic Casey?? I remember it being reporetd that her and Dominic disappeared for awhile once or twice.. Am I remembering this right??

Girl, I saw it when it happened! It was one of those moments when ICA was poking her eyes to work up tears and acted like she could not look at the "horror". I wondered what was going on and then I saw Jose being ICA's "hero" go and turn it around with a look of disgust on his face toward JA. I don't know if it was intentional on JA's part...but if it was...it was brilliant! :crazy:

Why would it bother KC? Has JB not seen her photobucket account with all the pictures of skulls and skeletons in it.

I just realized that VT has disappeared almost as quickly as he appeared. :giggle:

I just realized that I thought LDB was going to bring in computer forensics showing someone was uploading pics on 7.16 of the shot girls and that never came up in rebuttal. :waitasec:

Here's where I got that from - it came out today, from Yuri Melich, that phone records show no calls from the house to George Anthony from Cindy on 6/16, 6/17. Those would have been the phone calls about the elaborate pool ladder/open gate story. Means it NEVER happened. But, BUT Cindy told the cops this story on 7/16 or 7/17 when as far as anyone knew, caylee WAS ONLY MISSING.
If I heard & understood the testimony from today correctly, it means Cindy began planting the seeds of HOW CAYLEE DIED within the first 48 hours of getting Casey from Tony's apt.

Which is exactly why George and Cindy have had all of these attorneys...They need to cover their hiney's. I'll be interested to see if the SA go after them or not. I'm sure the SA have been waiting for the conclusion of this trial.:twocents:

Did the judge say anthing about when he was going to rule on AF's mistrial motion?

Did y'all hear what Beth Karas said? :lol: When JA took that huge pic of Caylee's skull sawed in half and showed it to the forensic guy, when he brought it back he put it right in front of and facing ICA! :great: and JB had to get up and turn it around!!

Ashton Shows Casey Blow up Picture of Caylee's Sawed Open and Broken Skull

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZdRk5rY7cY"]YouTube - ‪Ashton Shows Casey Blow up Picture of Caylee's Sawed Open and Broken Skull‬‏[/ame]

CA's perjury is a hot topic, but I remember thinking back in july 2008 that CA had interfered with the police investigation so much that she should have been charged with Accessory, or Accessory After the Fact. It the time I was undecided on whether CA was intentionally sandbagging. Now, it is clear that she WAS covering from the beginning.

I don't think it was Lee. Didn't he have to ask her for her passwords when he visited her in jail? He would have had to known her login password to be able to delete those files.

I think she deleted them when she was at her computer on the June15-16 time frame when she was pulling off info for Melich.

IMO
That was July after Cindy brought her home.

What on earth can the DT talk about in closing arguments? :waitasec:

It is. It may be a fact, but for the life of my I can't figure out WHY. She can lie about the computer searches long after the fact, that would make sense. But WHY would she start telling the police as early as 7/16 a lie about calling GA about the pool ladder? She just found out Caylee was missing just the day before? Didn't she think the babysitter had her? Does anyone remember if GA was asked about this in either a deposition or on the stand? Did GA back up her story about the call?

Cindy and GA had to have a suspicion that something terrible may have happened to their Caylee. Cindy was giving ICA an out. They knew something was wrong. Caylee's clothes were all accounted for. IIRC it was 17th when cindy noticed the ladder up and the gate open....allegedly.

CA's perjury is a hot topic, but I remember thinking back in july 2008 that CA had interfered with the police investigation so much that she should have been charged with Accessory, or Accessory After the Fact. It the time I was undecided on whether CA was intentionally sandbagging. Now, it is clear that she WAS covering from the beginning.
The only thing I hope and pray for now is her inability to publish...anything! Her words spoken or written will mean nothing...at least to me.

my theory is....during the 24 or so hours after first learning that caylee was missing, every single "issue" ga had brought up in the months prior (as mentioned in his suicide note) came rushing back to ca...and somewhere, deep down....she began assembling the pieces of what would ultimately form the sickening puzzle we see before us today. and from that moment on, i think her actions have been a result of a woman absolutely wracked with guilt.

May I please have everyone's ear for a few moments?

I have spent two complete months watching every moment of this trial. So here we are at today, a Canadian Holiday if I might add that - so I got up at five to watch the trial - got the first bit with Baez sulking and "misrepresenting' things - (mods please appreciate that I backed up and rewrote part of that for TOS) so we went into recess, came back - I saw five minutes and here it is at 3:30 my time which make it 6:30 in the trial world and what have I seen????????

Nothing!! Nothing at all!!! Have I even been able to read along at WS out of the corner of my eye??? No!!!
Now all I've got in Vinnie prothletizing in the background with his various experts including Lennie and JVM for heaven's sake and oh my god is that LKB on there now?

Someone just find me a bridge!!!!!!
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Now bless them and in the name of all horse doodies, I think my dogs have to go out.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sorry folks - LG in mid temper tantrum...

Messing with the trunk when she knew very well what it smelled like. :maddening:

Sometimes I just don't understand. Why is it brilliant to be cruel to a woman on trial for her life, who may have many regrets, and despicible for someone to read to the world the suicide note of a man who's still alive?

I'm not picking on you, TraceyLeigh, just launching off your post. I believe this case is crazy-making all the way around.

The woman is on trial for her life because her 2-year-old daughter was, IMO along with obviously the opinions of a lot of other people, murdered and thrown away like garbage by, again IMO along with obviously the opinions of a lot of other people, her own mother. The woman on trial for her life.

The man who is still alive, IMO, was driven to attempt suicide over the pain of the loss of his 2-year-old granddaughter, and probably the pain of knowing his daughter might spend the rest of her life in prison for it, whether he had even at that time accepted she was guilty or not.

I understand that some are going to feel like having the same amount of compassion for both of these people, even though I personally do not feel that way myself. My compassion is reserved for the victims, not the perps, and I'm sorry if you don't understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove