2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy and GA had to have a suspicion that something terrible may have happened to their Caylee. Cindy was giving ICA an out. They knew something was wrong. Caylee's clothes were all accounted for. IIRC it was 17th when cindy noticed the ladder up and the gate open....allegedly.
This time around...I'd love to go back and read old stuff...but I think she changed her dates.

As soon as I read Cindy's July 3rd entry on myspace, it was clear to me that she knew Caylee was in heaven.

I notice they didn't take any veiwer calls while LKB was on HLN.
Too bad, really.
She admitted the defense did not prove the sexual allegation, but that the bell had been rung in the juror's mind.
Thanks for the newsflash!!
You know, I would love to ask that unusual person why an innocent client needs to put out something so heinous, yet that couldn't be proven as a way of her defense?
Mmmm. Mmmm/ Mmmm.

and if they try it they will get slapped by hhjp (order states that have to stick to the facts in evidence or reasonable inferences thereof)

but I agree... I think Jose will break at least 6-8 of those rules LOL

And, what will happen if Jose breaks those rules? Inquiring minds want to know what Judge Perry can do, and still protect the trial?

264389_246580545359090_174731405877338_1158935_4738463_n.jpg

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_talkin%27_to_me%3F"]You talkin' to me? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

:rocker:​

Which is exactly why George and Cindy have had all of these attorneys...They need to cover their hiney's. I'll be interested to see if the SA go after them or not. I'm sure the SA have been waiting for the conclusion of this trial.:twocents:

But the lawyers threads say its very hard to prove perjury. It sounds like they don't have to worry about that because people are rarely charged with perjury. What does Lippman do for them though? Why do they need him exactly?

Ok... two questions: Why did Cindy call 911 and say the famous quote that it smelled like there was a dead body in the damn car if she was going to start covering up 48 hours later?
Also, remember when she said that Casey was going to be Mother of the Year once the full story came out? Ummm...the whole story has been told now, and .... hmmm...
All I can say is Casey learned from Cindy...

I think CA figured out what had actually happened very soon after the 911 call was placed. Because, like you said, she went into the ICA defense mode within 48 hours.

The woman is on trial for her life because her 2-year-old daughter was, IMO along with obviously the opinions of a lot of other people, murdered and thrown away like garbage by, again IMO along with obviously the opinions of a lot of other people, her own mother. The woman on trial for her life.

The man who is still alive, IMO, was driven to attempt suicide over the pain of the loss of his 2-year-old granddaughter, and probably the pain of knowing his daughter might spend the rest of her life in prison for it, whether he had even at that time accepted she was guilty or not.

I understand that some are going to feel like having the same amount of compassion for both of these people, even though I personally do not feel that way myself. My compassion is reserved for the victims, not the perps, and I'm sorry if you don't understand that.
Until today, I didn't believe the State had shown enough for the DP...but validation of the computer searches did it for me today.

I have two questions.
What is the Daisy Chain?
What are furbabies?

Thank you.

Aqua :)

Daisey Chain is a term Leonard Padilla coined when he referred to the Anthony's and their Anthony Speaks....sort of connecting the petals..LOL to an off the wall spew of informations..

Furbabies..are animals whether dogs, cats of whatevers..but animals most human's love, cherish, nurture and I also refer to Bones and Gerus the Cainine Scent dogs in the same ...

hope that clearifies :seeya:

Thank you for that! I remember seeing her put her hands to her eyes and then saw JB but didn't realize what had happened. So awesome!

YW, I thought that is what he did and just wanted to verify it first.

A lot of people focus on the 31 days she wasn't reported missing but what about the 6 months Casey kept quiet, appeared on TV wearing "Caylee is missing" buttons and T-shirts, sold Caylee pictures knowing perfectly well that her daughter lied somewhere in a trash bag?

Updating my previous post, as I thought we were done for the day and didn't realize the State was going to do rebuttal this afternoon; I believe we are done with testimony.

Week 6:

6/27, Monday, Day 29: 11
(Testimony from: Y. Melich/M. Vincent/ Blaise/J. ForgeyDr. K. Furton (Prof Chemistry)/Sgt. J. Allen (OCSO)/James Hoover (Lic. Investigator)/D. Casey (Private Inv.)
- Total Objections: 69

6/28, Tuesday, Day 30: 8 (Testimony from: Joe Jordan (Volunteer TES)/George A. /Cindy A./Lee A./Yuri Melich/Roy Kronk/David Dean (Meter Reader: co-worker of Kronk/Alex Roberts (Suprv of Kronk)) (ProOffer: Sgt. D. Moonsammy (OC Corrections)/M. Baker (OC Corrections)/Jesse Grund (ex-boyfriend of ICA)
- Total Objections: 53 (Total Objections for: George: 9, 1 sidebar; Kronk: 11, 1 sidebar; D. Dean: 13)

6/29, Wednesday, Day 31: 16 (Testimony from: Cindy/George/Brandon Sparks (R. Kronk’s son)/Roy Kronk/Dep. E. Turso (1st officer at scene)/Y. Melich/Dr. Sally Karioth (Grief Counselor)
- Total Objections: 150 (Total Objections for: George: 78, 6 sidebars; Dr. Karioth: 37, 6 sidebars)

6/30, Thursday, Day 32: 14 (Testimony from: Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz (Volunteer @ Command cntr & “supposed” lover of GA)/D. Casey (Investigator)/ George/Cindy/Lee/Alina Burroughs (CSI Tech @ OCSO))
- Total Objections: 50 (Total Objections for: K. Holloway: 38, 6 sidebars; George: 5 objections, 1 sidebar)

7/1, Friday, Day 33: 7 (State Rebuttal: Testimony from: John Camperlingo (Compliance Officer & Genl Counsel for Gentiva/Cindy’s workplace)/D. Plisano (Cindy’s Sprv)/B. Goldberger (Prof & Dir Toxicology @ UoF)/M. Warren (Member of Scientific Work Grp re protocol autopsy)/K. Stanger (Forensic Comp Ex-OCSO)/ S. Osborne (For Comp Exp-OCSO)/Y. Melich/
No further State rebuttal…
- Total Objections: 2`

Ending Week 6 with Friday, since we don’t know what will be happening tomorrow, Saturday! Closing Arguments Sunday!!

Total Sidebars for Week 6: 56

Grand Total Sidebars: 270

wonder if the 270 sidebars is a record?? :waitasec:

Daisey Chain is a term Leonard Padilla coined when he referred to the Anothony's and their Anthony Speaks....sort of connecting the petals..LOL to an off the wall spew of informations..

Furbabies..are animals whether dogs, cats of whatevers..but animals most human's love, cherish, nurture and I also refer to Bones and Gerus the Cainine Scent dogs in the same ...

hope that clearifies :seeya:
I've held off replying about the daisy chain because I don't know the details like the others. IMO IMO The daisy chain, per Leonard, is that the info for the baby's location came from ICA overheard at the jail, passed on to Roy Kronk from his girlfriend who works at the jail.

Someone help these peeps with a better explanation, please.

As I posted earlier - because of what came out today, it now appears very likely, maybe way more than likely, that the reason the trunk was SOOOO clean was because, gulp, Cindy Anthony scrubbed it clean day 1 or 2.

So do you think CA was being honest in her 911 call? Wasn't that made after she got home from finding KC and bringing her home?

May I please have everyone's ear for a few moments?

I have spent two complete months watching every moment of this trial. So here we are at today, a Canadian Holiday if I might add that - so I got up at five to watch the trial - got the first bit with Baez sulking and "misrepresenting' things - (mods please appreciate that I backed up and rewrote part of that for TOS) so we went into recess, came back - I saw five minutes and here it is at 3:30 my time which make it 6:30 in the trial world and what have I seen????????

Nothing!! Nothing at all!!! Have I even been able to read along at WS out of the corner of my eye??? No!!!
Now all I've got in Vinnie prothletizing in the background with his various experts including Lennie and JVM for heaven's sake and oh my god is that LKB on there now?

Someone just find me a bridge!!!!!!
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Now bless them and in the name of all horse doodies, I think my dogs have to go out.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sorry folks - LG in mid temper tantrum...

:couch: Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member