2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It never was "talked up" until the DT's OS...if Cindy honestly believed it could have been an accidental drowning she would have been shouting it all over the news.

I always thought when CA brought up that the media was saying Caylee drowned in the pool to KC while KC was still in jail that this was to see what type of a reaction CA would get from KC. There was no real reaction, just "surprise, surprise" from KC. At that moment I have to believe CA knew KC was responsible for Caylee's death. This was the end of July, I believe. jmo

Coincidently, I got the used copy (from amazon) of Diane Fanning's book about this case in today's mail...ordered it a few weeks ago and almost forgot about it. It is not too big of a book, I think I will read it tonight and tomorrow, as once this case is over I don't know if my interest level will be the same.

The only book I would be interested in after the trial would possibly be one written with the help of anyone (a relative, perhaps) who knows the truth of the day-to-day life inside the Anthony home for the past twenty years. But no one probably really knows, at least no one outside of the four and none of them can be believed. Still, I would love to know. I think it is possible that Casey is both a sopciopath and the victim of some kind of family incest and I also think Cindy could be a sociopath as well.

Kind of in shock that the case had gotten to this point today...and kind of glad that tomorrow is an "off" day, in a way, except for the sake of the jurors.

Sometimes I just don't understand. Why is it brilliant to be cruel to a woman on trial for her life, who may have many regrets, and despicible for someone to read to the world the suicide note of a man who's still alive?

I'm not picking on you, TraceyLeigh, just launching off your post. I believe this case is crazy-making all the way around.

Some believe ICA is a cruel woman and she should be treated as she has treated others. So, she should get what she deserves. She put herself in this situation.

GA was suicidal, because he was overwhelmed with his emotions. Some, including myself, don't think GA deserves to be humiliated. Now, GA looks like a completely broken man, and it is flat out cruel to belittle him.

This song coming up for me thinking of George--

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOl01vKXv6I"]YouTube - ‪Neil Young-Only Love Can Break Your Heart‬‏[/ame]

Please help me my lovely websleuthers as I'm missing something (which I often do)

1 -- Im confused re the phone conversations (or lack of them for CA telling GA about the ladder)...the phone records they pulled up were home phone, CA cellphone, GA mobile phone. JB asked about GA's work phone but it was sustained? Im left wondering why his work phone records were not checked?

2---- Also re the pool ladder incident...didnt CA tell her work colleagues that that had happened?

hoping you clever people can enlighten me ty x

cindy said she called george from home. her home and cell records show she didn't call.
the extra phones jose referred to ,were supplied to the anthony's by him'
after he took the case. he was trying to fool the jury with more smoke and mirrors.
the people at work think cindy told the ladder story about a week later,when the gas cans went missing.

I just read the Order of Closing Arguements and there is no way Jose is going to stick to that. What happens if he doesn't? Does the State stand up and object in the middle of his closing? Does the Judge call him out? What happens after? I can just anticipate this being a huge mess because he never wants to play by the rules.

He better stick to it. I really need to get in touch with JP and have a talk with him. LOL! I do not TRUST JB as far as I can see him.......he will try to pull anything and then try to get away with it.........

Lipmann talking now on CNN about the goofy RC/KH trashing George. She is now saying that if George was innocent why would he lie about her.

Glad Lipmann is at least getting some time to counter it.

He says Mr Ashton had it right when he said it made it a sexier story that sold better.

Frankly, I DO NOT care about if he had an affair because I do not believe he was involved in the death/cover-up of Caylee or sexual abuse of the inmate

She was - and also frm Grandma - the check writing stopped, but the electronic theft continued. I posted up thread I don't know why Cindy had the statements sent to the house.

And don't forget the money she stole from Amy H

I've always felt Cindy covered things up because of her guilt. I think they DID have a huge fight that night and horrible things were said. Maybe something like "You'll never see Caylee again". (hence, the MySpace posting). I don't know if Cindy really thought Casey would kill Caylee, probably not, but I do think she thought Casey was keeping Caylee from her because of that fight. At some point, I DO think Cindy realized Caylee was never coming home and why. I think Cindy loved Caylee VERY much, however, I also think Cindy has a huge ego and cares VERY much about presenting a perfect loving All American family to the world.

BBM

That fits in very well with how Cindy's brother described her in his police interview.

IMO

She's fine,,,did you see her all normal after that???
She just can't look at the jury is all.

It looked to me like she was reading some documents here. She put her hand up to her mouth right after she took a sip of water. All the TH's are saying she's falling apart, and reality is hitting her. I think she is just reading. Or more likely, pretending to, lol!

I just read the Order of Closing Arguements and there is no way Jose is going to stick to that. What happens if he doesn't? Does the State stand up and object in the middle of his closing? Does the Judge call him out? What happens after? I can just anticipate this being a huge mess because he never wants to play by the rules.

Bonjoviblonde, I just copied this excellent question over to the Verified Lawyers thread.

Judge Seidlin (Anna Nicole's Judge) on JVM. He said ICA is doing poo poo in her pants. When he said that I actually spit my iced tea. I cannot believe that guy was ever a judge.

Darn it all, I still don't know why the A's refused lie detectors at the very beginning and why they all hired attorneys for themselves.....anyone?

Thank you megsy, It almost looks to me as if she is refusing to sign somthing and says NO. LOVE the way the guard let's her know in NO uncertain terms "let's go honey".

Also a thought. Remember when JB stated in opening, GA said, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU", I am really starting to believe that was said, but it was said when he threw her up against the wall. In every little lie is a grain of truth. She probably morphed that into her magical story. JMO

"why". Exactly. There's alot to contemplate now.

the reason I'm so shocked this came out today is because I always felt compassion for Cindy, that she was just under a lot of stress compounded by the media & protesters. He first trial testimony confirmed my good faith in her. When she lied last week I was discusted but never, NEVER thought she knew & COVERED UP caylee's death from day 1 . . . until today.
I truely am shocked.
It's evident now we will never know who knew what & when they knew it. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the implications of the "ladder story" being a lie from the start.

IMO The only way the truth could ever come out would require simultaneous sodium pentathol and waterboarding of all of the Ants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w