2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good mother would report her child missing immediately. A very good mother would be devastated if her child was missing or deceased.

(Sorry, just need to vent! Back to tweets...)

THere may have been chloroform in the trunk, so what? :waitasec:

Cm's current speech is required. Just so ya'll know.

Record for transcripts for appeals.

Does CM think JP is just going to say... "you know you are absolutely right.. there really isn't enough evidence.. ok.. I grant you a mistrial then"... tell the jury they can go home!

George knows Cindy lied. About the ladder. I now believe George lied about the morning of the 16th. I think ICA and Cindy had a knock down drag out fight on the 15th and ICA left with Caylee and killed her.
or died that night... in the home.

ICA looks sad. No Jury.

She knows her goose is cooked. It's starting to set in.

She's lucky she just got that tap on her shoulder. She looked about ready to cry.

I'm gonna peeeeeeeeee my pants if JB gets his Perry Mason moment yet and she jumps up during closings and says "OK ok ok I did it!"

Mason says no evidence of chloroform poisoning. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:02 PM

Mason: No evidence child died from chloroform poisoning. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:02 PM

Mason: Evidence shows no DNA to link duct tape to anybody. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:01 PM

Mason says in all 360+ pieces of evidence elements of murder, aggravated child abuse or aggravated manslaughter not proven. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:01 PM

#CaseyAnthony Mason to state's evidence: "so what?"
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:01 PM

Mason: State has proven #CaseyAnthony told many falsehoods, she was devoted mother.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:01 PM

Remember Mr. Bartlett? His public defender filed motion asking jail sentence be stayed while he files appeal.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:01 PM

Mason says all state has proven is #CaseyAnthony told many falsehoods about #CayleeAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:01 PM

Casey is clearly upset and trying hard not to cry. She knows that her fate will soon be in the hands of the jury and that they will decide whether or not she killed Caylee.

Beth Karas InSession
Cheney Mason is arguing about what inferences can be drawn from the evidence. He calls it fantasy and fiction that the State believes Caylee died from chloroform poisoning and/or suffocation by duct tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member