2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww! Caylee is soooo precious! I wish ICA would have just given her to me. I would have taken her and spoiled her and raised her up proper!

Such a little lady who's life was snuffed out by her own mama. I could just cry! :'(

wm

(sorry for the OT from the trial but I am emoting right about now.)

I think it is wonderful that you would have done that. I would too, but I don't think ICA's behaviour has anything to do with her up bringing. I truly believe she is a bad seed and a born sociopath. Nothing would have stopped this I don't think. Unless Caylee was removed completely from this home and ICA. jmo

George knows Cindy lied. About the ladder. I now believe George lied about the morning of the 16th. I think ICA and Cindy had a knock down drag out fight on the 15th and ICA left with Caylee and killed her.

Casey looks really, really worried or concerned to me right now.

"Mythical fantasy by the prosecution"?! Really, CM? What about your "magical thinking", those pesky squirrels and RK supposedly moving the body?

Puh-leez. Spare me, CM.

ICA attempting to conjure up her most pitiful woe is me look for the judge.

Well, the DT was prepared for something-- I think they focused most of their effort on this type of carp. mo

Casey wants to cry. How could they charge with such crimes when she told them that she did not do anything? How??? Poor Casey.

ICA looks sad. No Jury.

She knows her goose is cooked. It's starting to set in.

Hmm let's see CM...there is NO evidence of molestation, no evidence of drowning...care to go on? Oh I want to scream

Does Casey honestly, strike that, truly think this is gonna go their way?

I was ready to get a good laugh at the disturbed the body and duct tape theory JB sort of hinted at.. I guess someone told him how inane it was. Oh carp I moved the jaw let me whip out my henkle brand duct tape and fix it so nobody will notice.:banghead::loser::banghead:

I was thinking they were going to say something along the lines of Kronk: "Hey what is this?" Picks it up. "Oh no, this is a skull. Let me put it back, oh dear what a mess, let me grab this Henkel brand duct tape off the ground and fix this right up so that I don't get in trouble."

But that theory means he was wearing latex gloves while all this occurred.

Even the theory they did put forward, which is that he moved the body, hung on to it, and (staged it? used the tape he found on the scene to make sure the skull parts stayed together?) and then planted it... all this while NOT CONTAMINATING THE TAPE WITH HIS DNA. Which they so forcefully proved that there is zero DNA on this tape that Kronk has been toting all over hither and yon.... you see my point.

Baez did a very good job of forensically proving that to be nearly impossible.

No evidence of felony murder (duct tape, chloro) -- no evidence of child abuse (how he said that with a straight face I'll never know) (duct tape, chloro) --

I can't believe Mason is arguing this!! Sounds so ridiculous. But on the other hand, I guess its his job. I am sure the judge is going to deny him. I hope the State files a motion Inlimine to prevent them for arguing that accident theory or that molestation theory since there was no evidence of either.

...ALL the elements present in Laci Peterson's murder as well. And ScottP is on DEATH ROW! move on Mr. Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball