2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM - Mythical fantasy from the SA regarding duct tape and chloroform! Fantasy! Sheesh...a preview of closing statements perhaps?!!!

Does anyone else notice that Judge Perry seems to be getting ill? Like a cold or sore throat or something like that?

Does the DT actually think the judge is going to change his mind at this point???

Mason: Mistrial re: Finnell's req. re: death penalty ruling form S. Fla. Perry: Still under review. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:58 PM

Mason wants to renew motion for mistrial. Judge Perry denies it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:58 PM

Jury is sent back to hotel #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:58 PM

"Renewed motion for mistrial will be denied."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 3:57 PM

Perry immediately denies mistrial motion. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:57 PM

Mason renews recent mistrial motion re death penalty
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:57 PM

Perry denies.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:57 PM

Cheney Mason: #CaseyAnthony wishes to renew motion for mistrial.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:57 PM

I am no lawyer..but from my readings in order for DT to argue that on their closings KC would have to taken the stand..since there is NO evidence to any of those facts...

Maybe a lawyer here could verify that for me..TYIA..and I also read, that the STATE can make a motion of Limine to preclude the defense to refer to anything that is not testified to in court..or something along that line??

That's how I believe it too. If there is no evident of it you can't use it in closing. Jury might wonder why DT isn't saying it in closing after so much in opening.

I have flip flopped over the past 3 years giving CA the benefit of the doubt when everyone was calling her a liar and covering up for Casey. I really thought that Casey was more of a bad seed and not solely a product of her environment, but now that we have confirmation that CA lied, under oath, numerous times I can more clearly see now how Casey came to be.

Motion for acquittal just because the lying inmate says she drowned... sit down Mr. Mason!

CM says burden not met so give us an acquittal

OK...Casey looking through law books???
Puleeeessssseeeee.

Adding on...
There has been a lot of free advertising in this trial!

Yahoo!
The Dessert Lady
Paris Hilton lol
TGIF's
Velvetta
Universal Orlando
Henkel Duct Tape

Target
Fusion
Home Depot
Winnie the Pooh Decor

CM: mythical case? huh what...I think the SA proved that ICA killed her child, give it up CM even that suit won't help you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay