2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...waiting for JB to claim this company tampered with it's own records.

or.. you know... computers do crazy things (and conduct their own searches) when no one is around :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The log in system shows #cindyanthony worked everyday 3/17-3/21 #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:00 PM

Hope JB has some extra Pampers, CA may need to borrow them.

I think CA will say that she was not the only one who had her username and password and she shared it with her boss or a co worker.

She won't have a chance to address the jury again, I don't think (unless the DT does what I understand is called a "surrebuttal"?)

he's a lawyer?

yes, in house counsel. a big part of what in house counsel deals with is electronic document preservation issues. this is run of the mill stuff for a large company, so again, I am shocked the defense says they were surprised by this.

soooooo glad this guy is here and so knowledgable and clear and concise

I wonder if Gentiva can pull her disability too...or is that third party

Her work disability policy would have ended at 2 years...
She stated she was 'on disability' so it would be SS at this stage..

What he read was the way the computer parsed her login id. She could have entered one thing and the computer parsed it to another format. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

I thought she already said that nobody knew her login or password??

Anyone else think that GA is happy the focus is off him today and onto CA?

Could CA possibly say that she left work for a couple of hours while her work computer was still logged on?

I know I'm being paranoid here, but I know how the Anthony's think.

I think CA will say that she was not the only one who had her username and password and she shared it with her boss or a co worker.

Cindy is not going to say anything. There is no need for the prosecution to call her to the stand now. She's BUSTED once this testimony is finished.

Time to dance :Banane57:

In the "Job Info" category Witness says it shows if it was a work station as opposed to lap top. The week 3/17-3/21 are from workmstation
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:02 PM

Camperlengo said data shows same terminal used entire week. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:02 PM

#CaseyAnthony Camperlengo says it looks like Cindy was logged into work account each day from 8:30 to 5 :30 PMish the week of March 17th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:01 PM

God forbid that CA should ever need to return to work anywhere...she will never be hired after this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95