2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wesh has no KC cam today. Pooh.

Oops! He just gave away his username, bet he gets a smacking from his IT Security guys when he goes back to work. :)

I'm sure he knew when he would have to testify to that, he had already changed his username to something else. They most likely have all their bases covered. MOO

Could somebody please ask the camera guy to shift over so we can see Cindy's face? PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSE!!!!

Cant help with Cindy's face, but.....

Hey, there's this one (yes, legit news site) that offers a casey cam - strictly casey, all casey, all the live-long day (in court, of course, not in the cell - yikes on a cracker);

and no Im not kidding.

Lemme look for the addy.

Or anyone have it handy for, Peachy?? But you werent asking for ICA, but asking for a Cindy-cam (of sorts) :)

...which is irking me too. Love to read Cindy's face right about now.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is looking at Cindy's computer records on their screens in the jury box
2 minutes ago

Smart but old software...records can differetiate between desktops and laptops. Same terminal was used the whole week of 3/17 beginning at 8:02. Employees are not required to log in if in a meeting, or not working - the login signifies the use of the Unity program.

I think the real question is: did DT know she was going to lie? If so, that is big trouble for JB.

...waiting for JB to claim this company tampered with it's own records.

or.. you know... computers do crazy things (and conduct searches) when no one is around :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Or that the computer was moved and then placed back 4 months later.

Isn't CA lying about the chloroform even more damning to her daughter's case?

EXACTLY. Shows she knew NO ONE else did the the chloroform searches so she decided to save Casey by saying she did it. Now that that is proven NOT TO BE THE CASE, we're back to only one suspect. :great:

Is anyone having trouble with the feeds locking up???
WESH and CNN were awful...WFTV seems a little better. I'm glad it's not just me. I wish IS did not have commercials.

He says not all employees are required to log on. He says log on shows "Unity system" will be activated. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:03 PM

Could CA possibly say that she left work for a couple of hours while her work computer was still logged on?

I know I'm being paranoid here, but I know how the Anthony's think.
LDB addressing this now :)

I remember Cindy saying that the records of her logins or whatever probably wouldnt be around anymore because its been over 3 years since shes worked there....Shady...

I knew that was total bull as soon as she said it. I work in IT and most companies, especially large health organizations like Gentiva, backup, keep & retain records on EVERYTHING.

You could tell CA was quite computer illiterate due to the fact that she had never cleaned the history, or cache, on her home computers, and had no idea that there were separate logins on her own home computer. As if she was one of those people who thought you just sat down and started typing and that's all there was to it.

I don't think she was faking that "lack of knowledge", just the lies about who looked up what, because until the last year or so, she never knew info was retrieveable.

I'm way behind but I just wanted to jump in and say, I listened to her FBI interview the other day for fun when I ran out of current footage and CA was the one who told the FBI about the two accounts, one for ICA which had a password and the one for everyone else. She was discussing the fact that she needed to get the password to get into "Casey's side" of the computer so she could find more pictures of Caylee to put on the missing person's flyer.

I do not think she was computer savvy, but I do totally think she was faking the lack of knowledge the other day. Back in July 2008 she 100% knew about her home computers and the accounts on them. Unless her medication made her lose that memory and regain others. :crazy:

logs out automatically after 5 hours. Boo-yah

You know when ICA is convicted she will blame her mom and dad for being so stupid to not get their stories straight. ICA will NEVER accept blame for anything she has done.

ICA will be convicted on her actions alone, nobody else's. JMO

Did anyone see GA at CA's office that day?? Logging on to her computer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member