2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also hoping we hear that google did not have pop up spellings back then but don’t even need it now

I am kind of surprised Cindy is taking that long walk all the way down the hallway....Think she'd learn that doesn't turn out well.

Could CA possibly say that she left work for a couple of hours while her work computer was still logged on?

I know I'm being paranoid here, but I know how the Anthony's think.

Sounds like if it's not more than 5 hours then yes.

2f0c2lt.jpg

rianna.jpg

Ooops! Wrong finger George.

Camperlengo: If out of system for more than 5 hrs. it would log user off. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:04 PM

Camperlengo: Explains #CindyAnthony log out periods. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:03 PM

Baez is rocking in his chair and looking up At the ceiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:03 PM

#CaseyAnthony The state is hoping this witness will help prove Cindy couldn't have been the one to search chlorphyll/chlorform
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:03 PM

Uh oh! I hope there's activity all day or she's gonna say she left sometime during those five hours.

Could CA possibly say that she left work for a couple of hours while her work computer was still logged on?

no it goes to sleep within a min or two and you have to LOG back in...
at least that's how most med offices are. HIPPA laws so no patients can se the info on the screen

I knew that was total bull as soon as she said it. I work in IT and most companies, especially large health organizations like Gentiva, backup, keep & retain records on EVERYTHING.

yup I agree, my hubby is a IT guy...he kinda fills me in on how things work

So he just said you can walk away for 5 hours and she will still be logged on. My work computer was different, we would be auto-logged out after maybe 15 minutes, I can't remember. but they may have emails to prove she was actually there sending/opening emails. We shall see. IMO MOO

Oooh, could stay logged in for 5 hrs without activity. There's the excuse right there! I bet Cindy is shaking her head yes right about now.

I think the real question is: did DT know she was going to lie? If so, that is big trouble for JB.

JB said yesterday afternoon I believe that he knew CA was going to say she did the searches for chloroform.

I think I remember her saying she "did not know what the computer did on it's own" or something similar when asked about the 84 times of searches on the home PC, is that right?

It did it on it's own? The Computer did it!

JMO

He says if you walk away for 15 minutes it would keep you logged on. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:04 PM

The jury pays attention, as always, but little note taking. This isn't the type of testimony that requires lots of notes. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:04 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member