2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we will hear from CA again on the stand?

Watching #cindyanthony on the monitor. She's taking lots of notes. She justnshook her head in disagreeance.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:10 PM

is CA taking notes?

nevernind

NUMBER7.gif
Nice try Cindy.
pro.gif

The best the DT can do with this is prove where ICA learned to lie...from her mother!

All DT has to do is get CA back up there and say she went home during a period of time she had no activity on the PC. She'll simply say she left work and came back during that time. That's why they wanted to pour over the records.
So she can just walk off her job at anytime?

I'm an in house counsel and I was sure as anything they would be all over this. For her to publicly testify about their "illegal" activities in a high profile trial was really beyond stupid. there was no way they would let this go. We go bonkers over employee statements, actions a lot less damaging than what she said. Reputation is everything and Gentiva gets lots of federal and insurance money and allegations of illegal practices could ruin their business. They could actually sue CA for defamation...

I knew it, because I for a large bank (think 'too big to fail')....and we have to sign a 500+ page pledge every year, what we can & can't do while employed. I would have to clear with my employer if I were running the church carnival....just because my employer has to make sure that ALL my extra-curriculars are not besmirching the business, AND to make sure that I'm not using my employer as a kind of 'reference' in ANY matter. It's so airtight it's ridiculous.

Ca is beyond dumb to tempt Fortune 500 lawyers. JMO.

Easy. She went home without logging out and someone else used her station to spy on her.

I am also hoping we hear that google did not have pop up spellings back then but don’t even need it now

I hope it gets in too. Might as well double-prove things just in case one juror doesn't believe one or the other.

Very ironic that it appeared Cindy had lied to save her daughter but it is her alledged lies that may help convict her...

stevehelling Steve Helling
Watching #cindyanthony on the monitor. She's taking lots of notes. She justnshook her head in disagreeance.

KC is mad, and OMG, this witness looks like Henry Rollins. LOL!

They have her e-mails and phone logs, also. Be patient. It won't matter legally that she lied. She won't be held responsible. But....oh my goodness! I have been waiting for this....

by stevehelling via twitter at 1:10 PM

Now we know where Casey learned this behavior. She can shake her head all she wants, but these records don't lie (unlike Cindy and Casey). MOO.

When I worked for BC/BS we could not leave our desks with out logging out of the computer. The program we used auto locked us out after 1 hour of no activity. Because we worked with patient files/med records & HIPPA leaving your desk was a punishable offense.

Does anyone know if we will hear from CA again on the stand?

I doubt it. No reason for the SA to put her up. This evidence speaks for itself.

The DT could call her during their rebuttal of the rebuttal though.

DT isn't objecting... makes me wonder if there is a special cross exam surprise?

Didn't he object at the beginning of the testimony? I can't be sure, everytime he talks all I hear is "wah wah wah wah".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1