2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could some else tamper with the puters?-

Someone mentioned something about this yesterday. Wish I coudl find the post.

He/she (our fellow poster) stated that he/she was, or had been, a supervisor and made comments regarding the computers and the work environment that were very interesting to me;

but I am hesitant to try to paraphrase. It grabbed my attn tho.

If he reads this maybe he'll repeat it.

Someone that can make something so technical sound easy to understand would make an excellent teacher/professor. That's a gift and this guy has it. JMHO

We've got a couple IT guys on the jury, right? Niiiice.

I really like this witness. He turns and speaks directly to the jury while explaining things. He knows his chit! Ca is in deep doody, IMO.

wm

Cindy will just say someone signed her in and out... You'll see.

Very ironic that it appeared Cindy had lied to save her daughter but it is her alledged lies that may help convict her...

These lies just show Cindy's foolishness and arrogance, IMO. She thought she could beat the system, but the joke was on her IMO.:woohoo:

I am tired of watching the accused....I want a Josecam

Uh oh! I hope there's activity all day or she's gonna say she left sometime during those five hours.

Don't sweat! .. Linda would not be presenting this if there was ANY doubt where this is going!

In this day and age, why would CA be so ignorant to these details being uncovered, thus making her daughters fate worse!! Wonder where KC learned these tactics??

I sure wish they would not have gone for the death penalty. I don't believe Cindy would have lied except to save Casey from death, and I understand her motive. I know this won't be a popular sentiment here on WS.

CA and company started with the lies and twisting of the truth long before ICA was even charged with murder. What was their excuse then?

I think the Unity is software on the computer, she has to log on to windows too doesn't she. Log into windows, log on to the unity software, the unity software will log off after 5 hours, but the windows logon will probably lock after 15 minutes or so without activity

Not if they can show other user activity during this time, emails sent/websites visited,etc. IMO.

Exactly! And it's apparent that the SA really covered their butts -- they are providing multiple pieces of proof that she was actually entering data there on that workstation at particular times of the day. Definitely huge.

I wonder if ICA 'gets it' that mommy dearest is having her story busted wide open and that technology exceeds any kind of lies either one of them can come up with?

Aggravated child abuse is what this is about, imo.

well, and perjury, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member