2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Cindy saying that the records of her logins or whatever probably wouldnt be around anymore because its been over 3 years since shes worked there....Shady...

Oh yeah, Short, she gave a sneaky warning to the State to not even search for them. According to Cindy, while she was on the stand under oath, she said she was sure they would be lost by now.

jmo

KC is mad, and OMG, this witness looks like Henry Rollins. LOL!

That's IT!

Pic of Rollins, tats covered: (I think I will restart my coffee addiction :) )

600full-henry-rollins.jpg

I hope it gets in too. Might as well double-prove things just in case one juror doesn't believe one or the other.

The 2 IT guys on the jury will know this - they can guide the others.

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial.by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:15 PM

^even the 911 call?

Cindy will just say someone signed her in and out... You'll see.

Oh I daresay she will - unless she realizes the carp-ton of liability that will open her up to - she will go to prison then - and it'll be federal

Her work disability policy would have ended at 2 years...
She stated she was 'on disability' so it would be SS at this stage..

This would depend on her work policy. I have a permanent policy from my employer. It is designed to combine with the SS to give me a total of 60% of my salary at the rime I became disabled and will be in place until I die. I had a very generous employer.

I thought I was the only one that noticed!! :rocker:

I had posted a while ago somewhere that I remembered the Rollins Band song, Liar, and wow perfect description of Casey! ;)

:rocker:

Very ironic that it appeared Cindy had lied to save her daughter but it is her alledged lies that may help convict her...

yup...

Cindy just nailed the premeditation HOME!

((thank you Cindy))

Here it comes NG- your genuine BOMBSHELL evidence..

JB has subpoenaed more records so I guess we will be treated to a sure-rebuttal

Gee, Cindy is nailed by the cookies she made.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can understand a mother wanting to save her child (Casey) from the death penalty but lying under oath in a court of law is not the way to do that and frankly I find CA utterly despictable. How about getting down on her knees during the penalty phase and pleading for mercy.

jury looking pretty bored with this. #CayleeAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:14 PM

Wonder if that's because they're a tech-savvy bunch who already understands that there is no way Cindy did these searches.

IT guy here. (Newbie to this board).

This IT Manager is describing it methodically and perfectly. They have the full activity identified. CA's testimony was bogus - she was in the office keying stuff in.

Busted.

I bet these poor jurors gained weight during all this...they can barely do anything for 6 weeks but eat and sit.

I completely understand. I think I've gained weight as well--probably 10 lbs from eating and sitting for these last six weeks. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog