2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy will just say someone signed her in and out... You'll see.

This is why we need all the activity. So she can't say that unless she's going to claim that this 'someone else' did her work all day, too. Which I wouldn't put that past her either.

CA had no choice, she had already told the lie in 2008 2009 in transcribed interviews and depos. Not making excuses for her, just saying. Thinking Lippman could have tried to use that limited immunity before she got on the stand to save lying under oath, fix the mess first?

Besides showing #CindyAnthony was at work, state also did keyword searches on Anrhony hard drive. Do not support her claims.

by bobkealing via twitter at 1:17 PM

The best the DT can do with this is prove where ICA learned to lie...from her mother!

But the state can prosecute her for perjury. I hope they do. I don't really care if she goes to jail, I just want her to be forced to stop making blood money off of Caylee.

IMO

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:15 PM

I'm not worried, we still the 911 calls.

IT guy here. (Newbie to this board).

This IT Manager is describing it methodically and perfectly. They have the full activity identified. CA's testimony was bogus - she was in the office keying stuff in.

Busted.

Agree. I'm pretty familiar with the mainframe system he is talking about and these journal entries are pretty accurate, as long as the time on the server is accurate (should be).

This IT Manager is describing it methodically and perfectly. They have the full activity identified. CA's testimony was bogus - she was in the office keying stuff in.

Busted.

:wagon: :welcome: :fireworks: !!!!!!!!!

Busted.

Thanks, and welcome! And just in case that isn't clear to every single jury member, there is at least one (maybe two?) IT people on the jury that will make sure that is clear as a bell too :)

yes....and these records are important to us to (not just medicare)...

No, there will be a jury instruction that the jury can either dismiss some, all, or part of a witness testimony as they see fit. They could entirely dismiss CA's testimony for the defense as being biased but believe everything she said on the 911 tape and in regards to the first time she took the stand when she was the most honest IMO.

Now if she was to get on the stand and plead the 5th HHJP may then have to have her entire testimony stricken.

BBM

That's the only time I've ever believed anything that has come out of Cindy's mouth. You can hear the fear in her voice, and she wasn't stopping to think about what she was saying. She was speaking openly and honestly and was scared to death during that call.

Can you say PREMEDITATED?

I wonder if - and it's a big IF - CA's story about the Yorkies being sleepy is true, if it has begun to dawn on her that ICA could have/probably was experimenting on them?

I believe her psychopathy was escalating. For sure the mother/baby pups that died in 2003/4 when she was a senior in h.s., and the Yorkies symptoms a few months before she did away with Caylee (and was going to go after GA and CA IMO).

ICA is just the kind of soulless shell that would eliminate anything that Cindy loved, or that she felt got more love/attention than she was getting.

It culminated with Caylee.

This is why we need all the activity. So she can't say that unless she's going to claim that this 'someone else' did her work all day, too. Which I wouldn't put that past her either.

If she does that, she better be prepared to give up a name.

Well I wonder how Cindy is going to spin this. She is so BUSTED!! However this could also be bad because if all her testomony is stricken that includes the lies KC told Cindy during the 31 days..... I wonder if that is what the defense wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95