2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My own feelings about Cindy have been ever-changing. I have felt something close to hatred, anger, sympathy and then now I have settled on pity.

She is a broken person who will be haunted by what she tried to pull. While I am glad her lies have helped accentuate her daughters premeditation.

She is pitiful and I do have pity.

I'm listening to this while still reading the letters pdf. I got to the one suggesting demonic possession because Jesse said an interview that she had a seizure. I think that's quite enough for me. (Wonder if she gets people writing her in detail what Nancy Grace said that day.)

I knew it, because I for a large bank (think 'too big to fail')....and we have to sign a 500+ page pledge every year, what we can & can't do while employed. I would have to clear with my employer if I were running the church carnival....just because my employer has to make sure that ALL my extra-curriculars are not besmirching the business, AND to make sure that I'm not using my employer as a kind of 'reference' in ANY matter. It's so airtight it's ridiculous.

Ca is beyond dumb to tempt Fortune 500 lawyers. JMO.

We probably work for the same too big to fail bank. I have to sign one of those huge pledges too. And i take it seriously... better that than be unemployed. But I am off topic here.

Seems like the work computers keep perfect records of user activity. And you know what is awesome, Jose Baez by accepting Cindy's testimony about doing chloroform searches, in my opinion, in a sense admitted to the jury that chloroform searches were done. Now that Cindy is out, Casey's back in.

Yep, I think this backfired in a big way. Now jurors know CA was lying to cover something up for her daughter. It shows there's something to lie about (ie the truth, ICA's guilt).

I can see JB already "Is it possible, sir, for someone else to use a computer that has been logged into by somebody else?"

Grrrrrrr

I think they know all they need to cast a verdict now.

I would find it very difficult as a juror to not have discussed this case with another juror for this long. I'd want to talk about every lunch and dinner break!

George wrote in his suicide letter that Cindy was "smarter" than him.

I wouldn't say "smarter" George, just slyer than you.

or CA told someone else in the office her screen name and password..maybe? what do you guys think?

She can try that angle, but the prosecutors will just call that person in. Hopefully whomever she tries to pin it on will be honest and will not lie under oath the way Cindy has. I just don't see it working, but I wouldn't put it past her or JB to try to go that route. They have both demonstrated that they have no problems whatsoever with throwing innocent people under the bus. :twocents:

All of us at Gentiva worked together in a work sharing program. We gave each other our passwords and covered for each other on a regular basis. If we had to leave the office for some personal business we just got someone to cover. We were all salaried and our manager knew what we were doing. That is why I enjoyed working there so much.

Please tell me Baez is not gonna try and discredit this testimony will he?

IT guy here. (Newbie to this board).

This IT Manager is describing it methodically and perfectly. They have the full activity identified. CA's testimony was bogus - she was in the office keying stuff in.

Busted.

Thank you!

And WELCOME!

Juror 10 leaned up in his chair and looked to the side in #CindyAnthony direction. 11 just did too. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:24 PM

Camperlengo: Activity throughout acct. under #CindyAnthony user ID until 4 p.m. ET. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:23 PM

4rdoba.jpg

sgtri1.jpg

This has got me thinking. I wonder if my job has seen me on here for the last few weeks.:waitasec:

and throw someone else under the bus. :banghead:

Not going to work Tipstaff - stay calm - remember her testifying that no one but her could use her computer at work with her password? So now she's going to take that testimony way also...:great:

Every time Cindy takes the oath, she stresses and repeats "Under God, yes I do", and doesn't she carry a bible to court? She's a very sad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member