2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tweeted to Richard Hornsby about Cindy. How is she reacting.

At least Cindy had a real job with real work that she did.

KBelichWFTV: Cindy's work computer shows she changed patient profiles from 141pm to 222pm on March 17 2008 when Cindy says she researched chloroform
KBelichWFTV: At home, also shows same thing 113pm, 227 thru the end of the day Mar 21 2008 when she claims she was home looking up chloroform on line [via Twitter]

Tattoo suggestion for CA...
"Sono un bugiardo"

Translation: "I'm a liar"​

I'm having mental flashbacks of Casey saying "wow" while Cindy was testifying about her being at home and doing those searches. She seemed so proud of how creative her mom was on the stand defending her. I wonder where that "wow" is now that this testimony is coming into evidence.

IMO

I have been having the same flashbacks... the "wow" was almost like "Wow, maybe my mommy really does love me, she will lie for me!"

CA looks so desperate trying to find a mistake in this presentation.

How can you even SEE her? My screen shows an overweight woman in front of her and it blocks my view of her face. I'd LOVE to see her expressions. I can tell she is writing furiously though!

well that blows her claiming someone hacked into her user name and sign on

This witness is killing the defense.

You'd think that after working with KC for three years that JB would have learned by now to not write checks he can't cash. Oh, wait. :waitasec:

Why do I think that a conversation like this took place;

JB: Don't worry about it, they can't do anything about it. They've shown their case. You can't get into trouble.

CA: Ok, you're probably right, after all you're a lawyer. Link

I can't even begin to imagine how JB will cross this. What possible (intelligent) questions can he ask? It's obvious the SA has covered all their bases on this one.

JB has subpoenaed more records so I guess we will be treated to a sure-rebuttal

But that was just a fishing expedition and will not dispute this damaging testimony.

Baez wants Cindy's work records for 7/15, the day the car was picked up from the tow yard. We all klnow Cindy came and went from work yhat day so he wants to show that she signed in for a full work day probably. To try and prove that she comes and goes from work-despite signing in all day on her time card.

But this shows her working during these disputed hours because she was working on her work computer desk terminal on patient files.

HOO - FAAA

busted

Cindy Anthony is now a proven liar in a court of law.

Casey thinking " OMG, My mother? she's a waste, huge waste. What do I have to do to get my "family" to lie and cover for me? Is it really too much to ask them to lie to get me out of this mess? I mean Caylee was not even a person really, how old was she? 2 and a half or something? Geez" :(

If state shows Cindy Anthony was @ work the exact day/time chloroform search was done, that points finger at #caseyanthony...premeditation

by anthonycase via twitter at 1:25 PM

This guy is extremely sharp. He's on top of all this tech stuff even though it's not his area. Very believable..I doubt there is any doubt that CA was at her computer at work and not at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches