2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we generally never go to court. In my company we have a separate Custodian of Records, not the General Counsel or anyone in the legal dept. But I work in a large bank and we are served with so many subpoenas someone is authenticating in a courtroom somewhere almost daily. Me, I never go to court and would be a nervous wreck if I had to in a case like this.

Yes, he's inhouse or "of counsel". He's the lawyer for the company.

The Defendant is Testifying to the Jury,with her Looks!!!

I hope all of Cindy's testimony gets STRICKEN from the record.

If you don't punch a clock and someone is not actively keeping track of you sitting at your desk, why not?

Because they can see her entries on her secure computer throughout the day! BUSTED!!!:rocker:

Can't this Casey person atleast try to PRETEND to be normal? She looks so cold/evil/devoid of anything decent.

Keep on denying, Cindy. By the end of the day, you will be known to all as a liar. Caylee paid the ultimate price.

Never mess with IT guys... They know all!

Linda... Do you date fat guys with no money?

Jessica Steck, with WESH tweeted: If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial.

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial.by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:15 PM

^even the 911 call?

I think BS said only her testimony for the defense.

I think Lee heard Cindy talking about testifying about NOT sending Dom into the woods, when he knew from their argument in the late fall of 08 that she had...

i'll go with lg's theory.

I knew it, because I for a large bank (think 'too big to fail')....and we have to sign a 500+ page pledge every year, what we can & can't do while employed. I would have to clear with my employer if I were running the church carnival....just because my employer has to make sure that ALL my extra-curriculars are not besmirching the business, AND to make sure that I'm not using my employer as a kind of 'reference' in ANY matter. It's so airtight it's ridiculous.

Ca is beyond dumb to tempt Fortune 500 lawyers. JMO.

Yes but Cindy is all-knowing. Remember that she has always thought she was smarter than everyone. She yelled in the street to those people bugging them early on, "Don't mess with the Anthony's because the Anthony's ALWAYS WIN!." Even GA's suicide note said "Cindy, you've always been smarter than me." CA has ALWAYS been the leader of this pack of Anthony's and can't stand to be "caught." I would be willing to bet that she will plead the 5th if and when recalled.

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial- Wesh

Is the above statement true?

No, there will be a jury instruction that the jury can either dismiss some, all, or part of a witness testimony as they see fit. They could entirely dismiss CA's testimony for the defense as being biased but believe everything she said on the 911 tape and in regards to the first time she took the stand when she was the most honest IMO.

Now if she was to get on the stand and plead the 5th HHJP may then have to have her entire testimony stricken.

IT guy here. (Newbie to this board).

This IT Manager is describing it methodically and perfectly. They have the full activity identified. CA's testimony was bogus - she was in the office keying stuff in.

Busted.

Welcome! :seeya:

Just tuning in... my Punkin takes predecent over trial...:)
thank GOD its back on...

i really.. cannot ever ever see hurting babies and well anyone for that matter...if ur sane.. YOU MUST PAY

if ur NUTS
THEN LOCKED IN MENTAL PLACE FOREVER AND EVER...aka still prison.. without the bubbas and bubbettetes

JB said yesterday afternoon I believe that he knew CA was going to say she did the searches for chloroform.

I think the main issue is lying about being at home and not at work. At least to me it is. jmo

CA, how could you possibly not think that every lie you told would be exposed? You have a bulldog and mac truck as the SA. It was only a matter of time before they found you out.

I have to think that both Casey and Cindy have finally met their match. They were so used to flat out lying to friends and family and always getting away with it. It became second nature. Casey would lie, Cindy would give her cover.
Casey actually STOLE from her invalid grandfathers hospice care account to pay her cell bill. And Cindy just said to her mother " Ah well, let her do some chores for you to pay it back."

But once they began to lie to Law Enforcement and the FBI and the State Attorney's Office, oops, they are busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches