2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT isn't objecting... makes me wonder if there is a special cross exam surprise?

Now it's going to get good... all the user activity under CA's login is now coming in. Logging in & out times by themselves can leave a lot of leeway.... not a user activity journal, it documents everything!

This guy presents so well.....I was worried that this stuff would be uber technical or lose it’s impact....NOT

CA looks so desperate trying to find a mistake in this presentation.

Defense objects! Getting pwned with facts! Help me out here Judge...

Oooh, could stay logged in for 5 hrs without activity. There's the excuse right there! I bet Cindy is shaking her head yes right about now.

She could go there...but what would have been the urgency... to drive all the way home and search for chloroform. I still don't believe there isn't internet access at her work.. moo

She'll be chomping at the bit to get up again and say she lugged the desktop home those nights before. Hooked it up all by herself....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jury is looking at #cindyanthony 's journal report from same week. It's all the entries In Gentiva's system. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:08 PM

Camperlengo: IDs journal report of #CindyAnthony week of Mar. 17, 2008 thru Mar. 21, 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:08 PM

logs out automatically after 5 hours. Boo-yah

Since LDB brought that out - I'm hoping there are time-specific emails or documents of some kind at the relevant minutes otherwise Cindy can say she was logged in and left to go home for 30 minutes. That's within the 5 hours.

But Cindy said she left early to go home because it was Casey's birthday.....left early isn't going home for an hour in the afternoon. At least it ain't to me.

So Cindy could have actually left at 12:30 and the computer could have logged her off automatically at 5:30? Will DT argue this?

I am sure the State has the activity done on that account for the day.:rocker:

I hope there's a sent email with a time-stamp of the exact time that the searches took place.

this is HUGE, you guys. This is the evidence that will help the jury convict her of premeditated murder! No accident, no rage. Just cold blooded.

So Cindy could have actually left at 12:30 and the computer could have logged her off automatically at 5:30? Will DT argue this?

Not if they can show other user activity during this time, emails sent/websites visited,etc. IMO.

Can't wait to hear what JB has to say about this, to this witness!!

I think this is the longest period of time in the entire trial that he's gone without objecting to prosecution testimony....Very telling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member