2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear what JB has to say about this, to this witness!!

So Cindy could have actually left at 12:30 and the computer could have logged her off automatically at 5:30? Will DT argue this?

I think the real question is: did DT know she was going to lie? If so, that is big trouble for JB.

I think they did-that is why I think all of them need to go in front of JP!JMO

Guessing not - look at the enormous rock on her hand.

My picture isn't that clear... Darn! Thanks for noticing.

She is not only very intelligent but gorgeous too. I don't usually prefer blondes but she has won me over. I'm in love.

CindyAnthony Just sitting there watching. She and #GeorgeAnthony wearing similar bright green/teal today.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:06 PM

On 3/21/08 It shows Cindy logged on at 7:43 and logged at 16:37 (central time) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:06 PM

Spectator booted from balcony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:06 PM

bobkealing bob kealing
#CindyAnthony Just sitting there watching. She and #GeorgeAnthony wearing similar bright green/teal today.

Oh ye of little faith.
LDB will show us CA's records that prove she was there,working at the specified time of the searches.
She would not be going there otherwise!

I've never seen HHJB sitting back with his arms folded like that before, have you?

I'm way behind but I just wanted to jump in and say, I listened to her FBI interview the other day for fun when I ran out of current footage and CA was the one who told the FBI about the two accounts, one for ICA which had a password and the one for everyone else. She was discussing the fact that she needed to get the password to get into "Casey's side" of the computer so she could find more pictures of Caylee to put on the missing person's flyer.

I do not think she was computer savvy, but I do totally think she was faking the lack of knowledge the other day. Back in July 2008 she 100% knew about her home computers and the accounts on them. Unless her medication made her lose that memory and regain others. :crazy:

She made it sound the other day like she didn't know what a browser was. She's getting a whole lotta knowledge bout puters today, that's fer sure.

I sure wish they would not have gone for the death penalty. I don't believe Cindy would have lied except to save Casey from death, and I understand her motive. I know this won't be a popular sentiment here on WS.

I love the way Belvin is practically laying down.

The judge looks pretty comfy there, reclining in his chair as he listens to this testimony!

here come the spread sheets ...Oh god!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez is rocking in his chair and looking up At the ceiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

All DT has to do is get CA back up there and say she went home during a period of time she had no activity on the PC. She'll simply say she left work and came back during that time. That's why they wanted to pour over the records.

IIRC the searches for Chloroform were done, just before or after 2 p.m.?? 5 hours, would have logged off?

Journal of computer activity....NOW we are getting somewhere! :great:

So Cindy could have actually left at 12:30 and the computer could have logged her off automatically at 5:30? Will DT argue this?
Deeeep breaths LOL

They're getting to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads