2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CA Testify to remote access?

IIRC, she mentioned she was "working from home that day." I can't say that i remember her talking about remote access, for, despite her pretense at understanding all things related to the knowledge of the universe, it has become abundantly clear that her knowledge of IT is somewhat less impressive than that evidenced by Boycie here.

:cow:

CaseyAnthony largely expressionless as the state dismantles her mother's testimony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:44 PM

Cindy's time card report says on March 17th she worked a total of 10 hours. March 21, 2008 it shows she worked for 9.5 hrs. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:44 PM

RT @lilialuciano: Questions to mothers: Would you lie on the stand to save your child from death penalty? (I know my mom would...)

NOT to save them from conviction. To save them from the DP? In all honesty I don't know and am glad I will never have to find out.

I can't stop shaking my head at Cindy Anthony's outragous audacity to think she could get away with lying about work hours.
Really, I'm stunned.
Jury deliberation = 4-6 hours. Tops.

"Would Cindy be at home, yet be shown as at work?"

"NO!".Just "NO". No If's about it. ILLEGAL TO MESS WITH TIMECARDS.

I hope FG asks if it's possible for the employees to do google searches and such, since CA testified they were unable to do that at Gentiva.

Even if she had, that wouldn't show up on the A's home hard drive :)

We have reached the end of the hall folks!!!!!!

oh man...oh crud...never lie...i will never lie...omg

15 min------- is Locked out, where there is no keyboard or mouse activity, you are still logged in but locked out... You need to put in user-name and password to unlock it. Same session

5 Hours------- is logged off----- you have to reenter user-name and password and it starts a completely new session.

BOTH are recorded or server...

It would be illegal to falsify timecard records!

:great:

She would not be allowed to be at home on comp time if the record did not reflect that.

RT @lilialuciano: Questions to mothers: Would you lie on the stand to save your child from death penalty? (I know my mom would...)

I don't think I could lie, as I am not a good liar. It would be like a neon sign plastered on my forehead flashing, 'she's lying'.

But I would throw my body on the courtroom floor and BEG for mercy for my murderous child not to be put to death!!!

wm

Well, with this testimony, I think the defense is basically cooked. I predict a very long jail stay for CA. Feel so sorry for her family in all sincerity, I really do.

This would indicate to the jury premeditation on ICA's part again, wouldn't it?
if the searches weren't Cindy's searches.

Whoa - 15 minutes or 5 hours? Don't go contradicting yourselves now SA!

ETA: misunderstood. The computer logs itself off (sleeps) NOT the useraccount. Got it. Proceed.

She is speaking about the user acct login not the programme for Medical records..That one will stay active for up to 5 hours..What this lady is saying is if her activity level stopped more than 15 minutes..she would be required to logon into her user acct..

Believe me its a pain in the buttocks..if you get sidelined with a patient..and go to document something..and yowza have to log on again...We also had a Rolling code we had to also insert too along with ID and password...

This testimony also precludes that their Patient files are not accessible by remote ( i.e home computer) accesses either
Their program is separate from logon ..thus 2 windows had to be open at same time.. HIPPA rules are very very stringent..No getting around that..even their updates had to be done by"Inhouse IT" wise..

What could JB possibly ask this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333