2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see her getting red in the face right now. I've noticed that she does this right before we start seeing the miracle tissue-the one that never seems to get wet even though Casey is apparently wiping away tears.IMO she's trying to work up some tears right now. Give her a few more minutes; we'll probably see some "tears". MOO

The sham-wow kleenex

294jo7b.jpg

ICA looking pretty nervous, IMO

I'm confused. What does the defense imply could have been found if the skull had been opened???

Lol, JB holds things up and asks the Doc if he's familiar with them, but doesn't bring in anything from the publication.

JB sure wants to belittle experts that he didn’t think to call

When I took anatomy I had no idea Foramen or Magnum were that difficult to pronounce or spell. The body has a lot of foramens.

I think this rebuttal is going too long. I think it should have ended with Cindy's log in records. That would have been more powerful. Premeditation.

Maybe it will end with the 'NO SEARCHES AT ALL FOR CHLOROPHYLL' guy?

ICA has a very worried look on her face. I think she feels the walls closing in on her.

Yea, it's like she can't even be bothered pretending to be upset they're talking about her daughters skull.

Just like the Judge - his voice just sounds like he is so done with all this. It's almost comical but for how sad the case is.

Watch ICA have a panic attack and they have to stop the trial--again.

Random vent: I can't stand the way JB does that smarmy "neck adjusting" move or whatever it is. Almost like his collar is too tight.

(Sorry mods, if this is inappropriate please delete.)

Me too!! He thinks he is Rocky, ready to fight!

oh gooooody!!!! ((((nurse rubs hands together in anticipation)))... wesh live blog saying computer witness in the hallway!!!! ((I soooooo want to see the testimony on the chloraphyl!))

JB using the word pathological so much is not good because the main thing people connect that word with is Pathological Liar.

WOW! JB is being so rude! "You cannot testify intelligently"

Well...he can't cross-examine intelligently IMO.

Jose: Pot.kettle.black

(except that IMO this witness CAN testify intelligently, and is doing so)

Could Baez possibly be any more ignorant or insulting to this witness?
I'm so glad I never watch Spanish TV, where he will be hanging out
after the trial.

The State is mopping the floor today. They are absolutely rocking the place.

Thanks jharres! Thats exactly what I needed to know before I continue watching - appreciate you answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021