2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG--no sur-rebuttal = defense knew there was NO ONE they could put up to refute the State's rebuttal argument. This is HUGE, imo.

Did you feel like jury understand why they were so vital to this case? How was JB cross of them? TY.

Yes. Linda was very direct and to the point in her questioning. She asked the first witness about how long a user stays logged in when using a computer and if the activity is recorded. The witness answered that every worker has their own log in information and password and that you usually stay log in for for 5 hours if you're not using the computer. Linda then asked about activity on specific dates. (I don't know if you've noticed it, but when Linda wants you to pay attention she puts emphasis on certain words. She did that here.) The witness then confirmed that there was a lot of user activity related to a patient of Mrs. Anthony on those dates and performed by Cindy Anthony's log in informaion.

The next witness stated that even if your user information stays logged in, the computer logs off after 15 minutes. She also made it very clear that someone could not be at home, yet have the records show that that person was at work. (She answered with a very clear "NO!") The witness stated that she checks the records every dag before sending them to another department. She stated that messing with time cards is ILLEGAL and she had not done it.

Jose Baez spend maybe 5 minutes cross-examining both witnesses. Had nothing useful to state.

It was very clear for the jury, most definitely.

They can't use sex abuse and drowning in closing now, right? And can State have field day with it in closing? I would.

I am no lawyer..but from my readings in order for DT to argue that on their closings KC would have to taken the stand..since there is NO evidence to any of those facts...

Maybe a lawyer here could verify that for me..TYIA..and I also read, that the STATE can make a motion of Limine to preclude the defense to refer to anything that is not testified to in court..or something along that line??

yeah....I do not think even JB thought he could gain anything by even asking CA to swear in “so help me God"

JP: You are not going to put MRS Anthony up?

Ha ha ha ha ah Guess not, why bother.

She goes up there and lies more State will charge her. Right now they won't but push it more and they will. Their hands would then become tied.

Yuri and Sgt. Allen should be the ones who Take ICA to State Prison
after that grueling, frustrating, full of lies, interview at USF that
ICA put them thru......and we get to see it.

Sorry, I know I'm getting ahead of myself,
will wait for verdict.

Quoting myself to add " Here's Your Real "Office" Ms. Anthony ! Enjoy!

Mason renewing motion for mistrial
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:57 PM

Perry lets jury go. Return Sunday at 9 a.m. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:56 PM

And don't forget Duct tape.

Adding on...
There has been a lot of free advertising in this trial!

Yahoo!
The Dessert Lady
Paris Hilton lol
TGIF's
Velvetta
Universal Orlando
Henkel Duct Tape

What a letdown! I thought that some fireworks or something exciting would occur after the State finished their rebuttal!

Casey wouldn't meet the eyes of the jurors as they exited. She looked down, handed something to Jose, looked down again.

CM handling motion(s) for mistrial....denied
and AF motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members