2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally CA said 6/17 but didn't she lie on the stand and say 6/16? I was watching a video from CA form 2008 and she says 6/17 and she also says Caylee didn't drown because ICA would have called 911 and gotten help. Exactly, CA.
I don't know but I went back and read all of their depo's and interviews with investigators today(yeah, I have no life) and I can't keep none of their lies straight. Even Lee said he believed his sister when asked about zanny, yet he had never seen her, or even heard Casey speak to her.

But to answer your question, yes she lied.

I can't remember his name at the moment, but he always talks like that. He's the guy who handled the Anna Nicole Smith case down in Florida and is one smart cookie. I get his name confused with the first judge on the CA case because they are so similar. Stan Strickland?
I'm quoting myself to say Larary Seidlin. :floorlaugh:

I love that MN was involved in this case from the beginning and got involved with Texas Equesearch too. They would have had all their records out and would have been dragged through the mud had he not protected them.

haha on HLN even Judge Eaton just said that, while he used to think the whole Chloroform idea was too weak, he now sees that if CA was willing to lie about it it must be important.

Yeah, that's how I feel too and it's not even that she lied but the way she lied. How she had this whole little story made up to explain everything. It just made the searches look so much worse.

OMG just had a very weird thought..... WHAT if KC is set free and finds out she owes $70,000 in back taxes to the IRS because when JB got the money from ABC he had it put in KC's name and she now has to pay the taxes - he better hope he's put in jail - cos she will kill him

I can't remember his name at the moment, but he always talks like that. He's the guy who handled the Anna Nicole Smith case down in Florida and is one smart cookie. I get his name confused with the first judge on the CA case because they are so similar. Stan Strickland?

I think I just caught it...Larry Seidlin... so this is the judge that got the nickname of the crying judge from Anna Nicole case? I was not able to follow it at all.

Oh Lord, I just turned the TV on and HLN was on and Janie W was yapping. But the best part is they have a closing arguments countdown clock! :great:

I think I just caught it...Larry Seidlin... so this is the judge that got the nickname of the crying judge from Anna Nicole case? I was not able to follow it at all.

Yes, that is him. LOL

I'm hoping he'll be in jail for contempt! :banghead:

I am waiting to see how much contempt is in his closing statement. HHJBP issued very specific rules on what can and cannot be included. Nothing can be added to the facts in evidence, and reasonable inference. There is very little of that that JB will want to emphasize. Should be interesting...

I got a question. Do the alternate jurors get to do the dilberations? If not where do they go? Do they stay serquesterd?

I just watched the dog burial testimony because I missed it the other day. Crazy stuff...then I switched away from HLN and see that Marley and Me is on. Someone on the Trial thread said JB must have just watched it. I don't think I can rewatch that scene though. O/T the cold weather scenes were filmed near me. I saw them change a Chiropractic storefront into a Vet storefront and they put a bunch of fake snow down in May. Jennifer Aniston didn't come out of her trailer til after midnight so I missed her.

Yes, he's the one who cried. Poor guy got so wrapped up in the little baby, he did cry at one point while trying to do the right thing for the baby, which he did.

Oh Lord, I just turned the TV on and HLN was on and Janie W was yapping. But the best part is they have a closing arguments countdown clock! :great:

Janie W. is worse than LKB and that is saying something. Last night I heard her say she thought JB's last witnesses...George, Cindy and Lee ... talking about how they buried her pets was very, very powerful testimony. :loser:

Does anyone have any idea how long closing arguments will take? I have an appt at 10:30 of all times tomorrow a.m.

I got a question. Do the alternate jurors get to do the dilberations? If not where do they go? Do they stay serquesterd?
The 12 "real" jurors, and we don't know who they are at this point, will stay sequestered. As the real jurors drop like flies, alternates will be called in one at a time and deliberations will start all over again.

That's the way I understand it.

Yes i saw it recently on this board. and its awfully hard to casually hold that finger up. LOL A Lindsy Lohan moment

When I saw KC doing this in court, I tried not to jump to conclusions ... but watching her in court over these years, she most certainly is giving the one finger salute ... there are also plenty of times she's used her middle finger to scratch her forehead or scratch her temples ... I've seen her do it enough times to know what she is deliberately doing ..

Seems to be a family thing .. remember George getting upset in a depo with Zenaida's lawyers ? Mitnik kept pushing his glasses back up with his middle finger and George went ballistic accusing him of flipping George off ?

Does anyone have any idea how long closing arguments will take? I have an appt at 10:30 of all times tomorrow a.m.
I heard 3, 4 and 1 Hours. For a total of 8 hours. 3 for defense, 4 for prosecution, and 1 for defense for sur rebuttal if necessary.

I would be peeeezzzzed to find out I was an alternate after all this time!

You know........... as I've been thinking all this through day after day after day after day. I really think George said the most profound statement in regards to guilt or innocence.

Paraphrasing, but here's what he said: "The last person I saw Caylee with was Casey. In my mind, 1+1=2."

The last time GA saw Caylee she ws with ICA,
wonder WHAT DAY THAT WAS?
It wasn't the 16th! IMO

I have no idea what to believe now!
ICA says she moved out of the home on the 9th in one of her txts.
I don't recall who she stayed with then.
GA was at work on the 15th.When ICA returned
home the evening of the 15th GA was still at work.
ICA says ICA left the night of the 15th- her pings don't support it.
It's pretty clear that GA never saw them the 16th. Becasue the story has changed too much.
No way CA heard them breathing from behind the door that morning
either.
it blows my mind trying to pin them down. Lee, CA and GA
why all the lies about her activity from the 15th thru the 16th?

pings don't lie (unless you leave your cell at home)
and she was using her cell.
I know her phone rang early the 16th.
ThenICA checked her voice mail.
What period of time was there no activity on the cell?
anyone know?
I know she txtd and talked a lot that night.

This might have been the time period in which Caylee was killed
and maybe she returned home without Caylee the morning of the 16th?
Could GA have only seen ICA that morning- with some story about how she took cayle to a "friends" or to Zanny?

Janie W. is worse than LKB and that is saying something. Last night I heard her say she thought JB's last witnesses...George, Cindy and Lee ... talking about how they buried her pets was very, very powerful testimony. :loser:

ummm, the only reason I would call it powerful is it showed how humanely and respectfully they said goodbye to their pets ... in contrast to how KC and got rid of her own daughter ...

I'm sure that's not what Janie meant ... :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member