2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok for me he is killing any headway that JB might have made because this is so mind numbing

Anyone got a Gong Show type hook? :giggle:

The way CM is talking Caylee must have died of natural causes because KC didn't kill her and she was too good of a mother to let her have an accident so it must have been natural causes.

The State ended their argument around 10:45 this morning. UGH! It's been a long day.

HHBP made a mistake allowing them all the time they needed, cause they are in a full blown filibuster now. mo

I am so sick of them using the "sexy" description throughout this case of a toddler being murdered by her mother!

ME TOO! What's the deal with this? Who is it supposed to impress? :banghead:

so in summation we can derive from these facts upon hearing the next case on the mysterious death of a child:

all we can be charged with is improper disposal of a body?

is he serious? :waitasec:

Why not just make it improper disposal of a diaper? :banghead:

ICA better steal some cash and order the jury a pizza.

84 times, how to, neck breaking, Timer 55, 31 days, lying *advertiser censored* says her Defense, I'll think about it, CM.

OK...sorry...but this is gettin ridiculous...someone get the hook and pull him off stage...

~After the HLN view of the gallery, everyone looks like they need a "special break" ...or a drink!!

"No witness anywhere that she did anything to this child".

Usually murderers don't kill their kids around witnesses. Just sayin'.

Seriously, few murders are a spectator sport!

IMO, CM is doing what JB SHOULD have been doing, but no, he had to get up there, grandstand and lose his mind - all for his big moment of glory in front of Geraldo.

Reinforcing my belief that the DT only needed one attorney (or one playing one on TV) today.

So now JB's daddy has to come in and do it all over in a sane, but highly redundant manner.

ICA is falling asleep, move on man, move on !

(sorry) :angel:

Oh, GA and CA's lawyer is sitting between them. I hadn't seen her all day.

I am now in a dark place. This whole thing is so wrong. I am starting to think that if CA wants KC back so badly, let her have her. Let them feed and clothe her for the rest of her life, deal with her lies and theft. Save the tax payers a bundle. Once there are no more "bloggers" to blame everything on, they will turn on each other and be miserable. And even if Caylee never gets official justice, she will never be forgotten and there are MANY people who know the truth.

Like I said, it's a dark place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members