2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Shaffer (sp?) thinks deliberation will take 2-3 days because of the sheer volume of testimony and evidence they have to go over.

waiting waiting waiting.....going crazy

waiting waiting waiting

arrived......CRAZY

Do you think they will put up a picture of Caylee and /or play the You Are My Sunshine video at end?

Even Sonny on HLN saying JB closing very painful to listening to.

Myhusband is complaining the house is running on "Perry Time".

When my son was a toddler he quickly found that the pool jet felt good on his back & bottom, same with the sprinkler. He discovered that all on his own. I think it's normal

Especially if they usually wear diapers - it is their first taste of freedom if and when the kids go in nekkid. And why I still sneak in a skinny dip when I can.

So whenever I listen to Baez for too long, and I don't mean this disrepectfully, I always find I need to clean something. So I am listening to HLN - eek! while I clean my bathroom...then I'll back.

Cindy should take up teaching classes in enabling...she is an expert...painful to know how she shoved George's concerns asides all of those years...

SH singing a different tune today then all the past month....lol

Why did I turn on HLN and immediately have to see LDB???? She bugs me almost as much as JB.

Somebody posted, and it makes sense to me, that the jurors will pick a foreperson and then vote quickly to just see where they stand. What happens if they all say guilty right then and there? Do they still have to deliberate a certain amount of time, or can they come right back out?

Just thinking about JB saying base their verdict on evidence not emotion.....what was the pen** in her mouth speculation for if not to smack the jurors right off with an emotional reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ax445