2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure- Can he say anything about all the motions for dismissal they filed for lack of evidence?

I think he will pound on the charges and asking for the death penalty,
putting in the jurors heads that if they find ICA guilty, they may be
sentencing a possibly innocent ICA to death. yada,yada...
Remember he's the Against the Death Penalty person on the DT.

annd....Beyond ALL reasonable doubt, over and over........ JMO

B.Sheaffer just agreeing with my guess that verdict probably
would be Thursday. based on so much physical evidence introduced?

when is that motion that AF filed going to come forward....the motion she filed about the DP ( The day the defense team were late getting to court, and casey spoke out on her own behalf) will AF come forward later?....I mean why isnt she there today?

Forgive me I'm new. :innocent: Do they not sentence her immediately after the verdict?

Judge Perry has already stated, I believe during Jury selection, that he will rule "swiftly" on Casey's punishment should we get to that point.

There will be little or no delay according to him.

This is, of course, AFTER Penalty Phase has been presented and ruled by the Jury.

Judge Perry gets the final vote on Casey's ultimate sentence.

Wonder how he acted when JB was talking???

If he is acting the same, no matter who is talking, he might just be 'over it' and thinking the state has well beyond proved it's case, and wants to go home.

BBM

I agree, I also wonder if this is the juror KC tried to flirt with and if that was his little "personality test."

Not entirely true. Judge Perry ruled that the defense could mention the accidental drowning but could not mention the sexual abuse. The defense claimed that the pool pictures provided inferences for drowning, and Judge Perry agreed.
I would have to go back and listen again. I apologize if I got it wrong. Another set of ears is always helpful.

Bill Sheaffer says he is "over" Casey's insincere, in his opinion, reactions in court and that none of the jurors were looking at her while she wiped her dry eyes and so forth, they were looking at Ashton. Good that they were not looking at her because she is so full of it IMO. She has about 3 expressions in front of the jury - "crying," angry with pout, or pitiful eyes with pout. She is grossing me out with wiping away and looking at eye gook.

WFTV blogger just posted that they will clear up the 84 times Chloroform was viewed??

@JudgeJeanine
Jeanine Pirro Is anyone as shocked as I at the level of jose baez's ego to think he could even try a MURDER case - let alone a MURDER ONE?

Listening today, I am reminded of a line in Bruno Mars' song Grenade - "Tell the devil I said Hi when you go back to the place you come from."

Very ironic you would mention this subject on your computer numbered 666 post in this forum. lol

when is that motion that AF filed going to come forward....the motion she filed about the DP ( The day the defense team were late getting to court, and casey spoke out on her own behalf) will AF come forward later?....I mean why isnt she there today?

At the end of trial, it will be denied.

JVM claims to know (looking at her notes) that #5 also said she couldn't judge..It's def the first I've heard about it!

I wish someone would ask her what the jury reaction was to "cut the cheese"!

I thought Juror 4 was the woman who can not judge???

I've wondered about this myself. And why didn't CA question KC about all the money needed for all these places baby CayLEE was? I mean really, how much does an event planner make? I still have an issue with CA not questioning where baby CayLEE was the first 24 hours!

There is so much we don't know about the internal dynamics of that family, but I think the evidence is clear -- the parents both had to know that ICA wasn't working and was up to her normal pattern of lying and stealing. ICA wouldn't have been stealing from CA's bank and credit cards (remember the hundreds of checks mentioned by LDB at the sidebar on June 24th?) if she had a job. I think George was the one who tried to press the issue all the time, but CA just wanted to keep "peace" in the family because she wanted access to Caylee. When things came to a head on the evening of the 15th because SP had told CA about the theft, CA didn't want to lose Caylee -- but she was ready to be rid of ICA and to figure out some way to keep Caylee via legal means.

So, in my view, the evidence really has piled up over the years to support the idea that CA did not believe ICA was working in June. I don't know how much earlier she didn't believe it, but she had to have had her suspicions, particularly since George was certainly bringing it up. I know it sounds like it doesn't make sense, but when you consider CA's own narcissism and desire to preserve "perfect" outward appearances, it does.

:cow:

She did say that it could just be that it was difficult to look at him with his emotion but I don't know. We hadn't heard of juror #5 being an issue before did we?

i am hoping it was because their mind was already made up. one can hope.

I hope juror #5 was just distracted by JA's water bottle, and wanted to listen without the distraction. Did she look at JB?

When my son was a toddler he quickly found that the pool jet felt good on his back & bottom, same with the sprinkler. He discovered that all on his own. I think it's normal

Well I can tell you my puppy Molly, 3 months old, loves to stand over the sprinkle LOL

Most days, I am at work, and only have all of you to bring the trial to me. Today, I get to watch along with you. Thank you all for painting such a great picture of this trial through your words and providing links to videos I could watch at home at night. What I see in those videos and what I see today, you've painted an accurate picture of each day. You've done a marvelous job.

1 minute to 1....are we out until 1:30?

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

Who is Juror #5? Is it the young guy? Casey's age?

If all of these Imaginary-Friend, are a reason of ICA Killing Caylee,
Then ICA should get a extra DP for each one of her Imaginary-Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3