2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

I take no stock in what any of the Heads say.

Don't forget that they want you to tune in, be on the edge of your seat and be frantic, - all for ratings. :rolleyes:

Does anybody know when the password "timer55" was set? Were those records ever pulled to see when the password was created? Was it her myspace password? Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it in the search.

I'd like to know this too.

It makes the light bulb go on, at least dimly. What I think Jose Baez was after was questioning why George, being a cop that said himself he knew the "distinct" smell of human decomp, did nothing about it for so long given all that was going on.
Sure, why didn't he?

Doesn't matter.

George had nothing to do with Caylee's death. Nothing.

What George should have done that day, while interesting to ponder, is irrelevant.

My opinions...

Yesterday was my junk food day. I was so nervous about today, I ate...let's see...cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles, oatmeal cookies, chili out of the can (in honor or ICA), buffalo chicken tenders, chips and dip....4 alka seltzer....needed GasX but didn't have any......:floorlaugh: I'm trying to be good today, but I am deteriorating fast with JB up for the next 3+ hours.

:silly:
My husband and I are doing some serious damage to an Entemann's coffee cake. :)

Not necessarily true.

It's up to Judge Perry's discretion whether he wants to allow the Jurors to go home in between verdict and Penalty Phase.

Personally, I believe he will allow them to do so if they return a quick verdict.

I have to disagree. WAY too much to lose by letting jurors out there to know what WE KNOW.....They would vote DP for sure, I'll bet. Way too risky for appeals purposes.

But as an aside, I'll bet ANYTHING that JB's Patriotic ensemble is to remind jurors that if they quickly acquit, they could go home in time for 4th of July......

Anyone wanna bet that's JB's motive?

JVM claims to know (looking at her notes) that #5 also said she couldn't judge..It's def the first I've heard about it!

I wish someone would ask her what the jury reaction was to "cut the cheese"!

I thought that was juror number 4.

JVM claims to know (looking at her notes) that #5 also said she couldn't judge..It's def the first I've heard about it!

I wish someone would ask her what the jury reaction was to "cut the cheese"!
I'm hoping that juror will be an alternate.

TH's just filling up air space right now for ratings.....none of them know what is in the jurors minds......please do not fall for them......just say a little prayer that justice will be served....this is the reason we have all been here for 3 yrs....believe!!

GA was pretty clear when he stated that he knew the smell and was so relieved to NOT find his daughter or granddaughter in the trunk

I don’t think JB will be very successful in ‘using’ GA for any of his theories anymore.

It is what it is. As a former cop, the jury may hold him to a higher standard. Nobody is going to reasonably assume their daughter killed her child, no matter what they do for a living. But where is the child, his and his child's child? Why not call and file a missing person's report if he finds it easy enough to file a gas can theft?

I'm not pointing fingers but we are at closing arguments and that creates a hole.

I can't believe he's still accusing George. This jury will not be very happy about that, imo.

RSBM

Especially since, after hearing the OS, they were expecting GA to be some incestuous, body-desecrating monster. Instead - they saw a tearful, sincerely grieving grandfather - one who was so devastated by the discovery of the body of the tiny child he loved so much that he wanted to die and go to be with her.

JB's closing statement bears NO resemblance at all to his opening statement, and the jury has to be thinking that is very very strange (among other things we know they surely have to be thinking).

on HLN...how would you MN rate the prosecution closing so far

MN.....nothing short of brilliant

If these people are really imaginary friends, then she would still believe they exist and she would be shaking her head when JB says they are not real.

I hear you. I have hardwood floors and just got enough dog hair from under the couch to make another dog. lol Well, a small dog.

I'm knitting another cat while jb blah-blahs. I already finished three of the legs and half the tail.

J for Jeff hook, nice, smooth and shiny. Woundup and twisted jb yarn. All mixed with all the loose cat fur floating round the casa from weeks of insuffcient hoovering.

By the way, has anyone here seen that dang hoover?

, take it back. Say you were just kidding about 4 hours?

In case you missed anything... we'll be posting closings in their entirety later on WESH.com

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:08 AM

awesome! I will be printing out Jeff A and Linda DB's!

JB's.............NOT AT ALL!

can someone please pm me the link or at least the call letters to the radio station airing this...i am stuck at work and only have my phone which wont do flash...please!!

looking at ICA mouthing something right now....Bill S says he is so over her and none of the jurors watch her anymore

I wish they were still watching her. I think her reactions to the arguments are really important and say a LOT about who she really is.
ETA: If we can see that her reactions and emotions are fake and rehearsed, then I'm sure the jury will too.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member