2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Do the TH's forget that Ricardo has a poster type thing on his My Space about chloroform? Who is to say that ICA didn't have access to it and then again knowledge of it, therefore, lookiing up how to make it. Maybe she didn't have to and got it from Ricardo. Just my thoughts.

I think that's exactly where she got it.

Haven't watched this from the beginning and was delighted that the duct tape was a rare brand with limited production and that GA had used that brand to tape the posters.

Where are the sessions archived please, I did not see JA's 1st 30 minutes today.

10 more minutes.....I guess if they are not finished in chambers with charges and jury instructions we may not get started on time.

I had hoped to watch that

I'd like to know this too.

As I was just showering I had an AHA! moment. If there was any possible evidence or the slightest possibility that GA knew/helped/did it, Cindy would have been screaming for his head. She would sacrifice George in the blink of an eye to save ICA. After re-reading the emails from CA's mom and her brother it is clear she wanted GA gone but didn't want to pay him alimony. If he was arrested for the crime, she could have ICA home and GA gone - problem solved.

While I'm sure one of the brilliant posters here thought of this before, it really brought things into perspective today.

I have no doubt that you are 100% correct! Really great AHA moment!

I'm thinking spoiled brat who has never had to answer for anything and always got her way. I have to say, though, that the lengths she goes to are pretty extraordinary.

When the cops took her to Universal on day one, well, the gig was up for her, in my judgment, but she continued and continued, until today. She's like the Energizer Liar :)

That's the reason I'm sitting here. She is unlike anyone I've ever seen. I said it the other day, she was in the car with the detectives saying "yeah, I work at Universal Studios." She repeated that all the way there. They got there and the guard said 'Uh, no, she doesn't' and she said "yeah, I work here. I'll show you my office." She's saying "I work here, I work here, I work here" all the way down the hall and finally stops and says "Oh, I really don't work here." WTH??????????

She's said "no one let's me talk". She's said "do you know how IIIIIIIIIIIII feel?" She's complained that LE and the media "miscontrued" everything she said. So she's basically been saying "let me talk, let me talk, let me talk, let me talk." And when she could've taken the stand and told the whole dang world her 'story'??????? It's "oh, nevermind."

I don't know about y'all but I don't think I can sit thru 4 hours of either Jose's or Masons's load of BS... I've been here since Day 1 but Im afraid I have to draw the line with this BS today.. I'll check back in when LDB is up for the State.. so I can hear something that makes sense..

It is what it is. As a former cop, the jury may hold him to a higher standard. Nobody is going to reasonably assume their daughter killed her child, no matter what they do for a living. But where is the child, his and his child's child? Why not call and file a missing person's report if he finds it easy enough to file a gas can theft?

I'm not pointing fingers but we are at closing arguments and that creates a hole.

George did not think they were missing. Remember, CA was talking to ICA on the phone daily. He had no reason to suspect Caylee was gone at that time.

I keep seeing the shots of the Courthouse on wftv, that is one big Courthouse! How many floors is it?

I am blown away by the fact that HLN has covered this with NO interruptions during the actual presentations! Usually, it is 3 minutes program /20 minutes commercials.

Wish the whole thing had been done this way- but this is just great.
Anyone who hasn't already done so should check out HLN .... My computer steams keep crashing.

Ashton was awesome. JB is difficult to follow. TH's do not know what they are talking about. Does this just make them "heads"?

This is the "Home Stretch" for poor little Caylee. I hope to see justice soon.

Anyone have an opinion on why JA didn't bring up the tattoo???

One minute JVM understands it all from the State's case, then the next minute JVM says they didn't explain enough. JVM seems unable to form a firm opinion of her own. She's pro defense for reasons that may have to do with her tv show on that network.

I have not been able to follow this thread while watching so I don't know if anyone has figured out what KC was saying but if someone can direct me to it or recap, I'd greatly appreciate it. Someone on here was a great lip reader at one time!!!

I'll tell you what annoyed me to no end. JB now wants them to forget emotion and only worry about evidence after playing on their emotions the WHOLE time with his sex abuse claims and her father hanging her out to dry. He really is a <modsnip>.

The only book(s) I am interested in reading when all this is over will be by either a jury member, the SA team or Yuri. :)

I would really like to read a book like My life as a juror on the Casey Anthony trial. I would like to hear what they did while not in court. Even those long breaks when they were sent out.

The simple truth is that it really wouldn't matter since the Jury does not have the final say on Casey's sentence.

They only "recommend".

By now, after sitting through 6 weeks of sometimes ghastly, very vivid testimony and physical evidence, I'm sure they've become somewhat "desensitized" to their over-active sensibilities.

Also remember that Jurors have only become Jurors in the last 6 weeks, but they've been emotional human-beings who naturally covet and protect innocent toddlers - all of their lives.

They should have no problem relating to Jeff Ashton's emotional voice for Caylee.

Getting ready to listen to the rest of the closing & rebuttal.

Mark Geragos is an excellent lawyer (imo) and he wasn't able to get Scott Peterson off. Baez is ... it's fairly well accepted he is inexperienced, to put it kindly. I have high hopes this jury will agree on a 1st degree murder verdict.

Does anybody know if they put a different pic of ICA on the poster board?

Yes, they taped up a different picture to cover the photo of Casey in 2001, BUT it was not another pic of Casey.....

It was of Zenaida F Gonzalez.....with no face....

She now became a "new immaginery friend"....

George did not think they were missing. Remember, CA was talking to ICA on the phone daily. He had no reason to suspect Caylee was gone at that time.

Then why did he pray that it was not Caylee or Casey?
This bothers me too...and so does the lot manager not calling police, JMO. They both were clear that they knew what the smell was.
JMO-JMO-JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member