2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember before the state rested their CIC they admitted several more things into evidence?

was that to use in rebuttal and closing or are there things in evidence for the jury to see that were not discussed.......

one was listed as photobucket pictures and later (maybe rebuttal) they entered pictures of clothes in her bedroom (size 24 months I think)

Trial of the century? We're eleven years in, fgs. Come on.

I'm sure State will address a few more things after DT is done. They won't pass up that opportunity. They have been excellent and getting things right back on target.

The juror not looking at JA did worry me some but maybe he really was visualizing as someone above stated. I don't see anyone being so sure she's innocent they don't even pay attention.

I have no doubt the State will have more during rebuttal, but I also think they are going to be smart and limit it just like they did rebuttal case...

But I also think either JA or LDB is going to have VERY powerful words and their last sentence to the jury is going to leave us breathless...

Regarding GA call police about gas cans...It had nothing to do with gas cans. Someone got into the backyard and broke the lock on the shed. I'd call the police if that happened at my home.

I agree but some jurors may not like that style. Especially the ones who don't like to judge, KWIM? :innocent:

Sorry, I posted my response to the wrong post, (my own, DUH), rather than yours.

By now, after sitting through 6 weeks of sometimes ghastly, very vivid testimony and physical evidence, I'm sure they've become somewhat "desensitized" to their over-active sensibilities.

Also remember that Jurors have only become Jurors in the last 6 weeks, but they've been emotional human-beings who naturally covet and protect innocent toddlers - all of their lives.

They should have no problem relating to Jeff Ashton's emotional voice for Caylee.

I can't believe how some of these people dress for court. Blue jeans and flip flops? You can't even wear that on the golf course.

He's baaaaaaaaack.

Attachments

• jb returns lucnch.jpg
    jb returns lucnch.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 34
Regarding GA call police about gas cans...It had nothing to do with gas cans. Someone got into the backyard and broke the lock on the shed. I'd call the police if that happened at my home.

Yep, today the shed tomorrow the house.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7gV5C5mB7A"]YouTube - ‪Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues‬‏[/ame]

Bill S talking about Jeff A saving some bullets.

He said JB has to use all of his bullets. LOL

Is there gonna be a #2 thread (no pun intended) for JB's part doo-doo (ok, pun intended) closing?

Then why did he pray that it was not Caylee or Casey?
This bothers me too...and so does the lot manager not calling police, JMO. They both were clear that they knew what the smell was.
JMO-JMO-JMO

IMO, I think GA could have been thinking that the Sunfire had been stolen from KC (where she had parked the vehicle) and used by others to commit a crime. I really don't think there was any more to it than him being distraught over not seeing his daughter and granddaughter and the frustration and stress that was building in the A's home wondering what was going on with KC.

I have the feeling if JA wants to leave the SA's office, he'll have plenty of offers to become a law professor.

I predict that we will someday see Jeff Ashton wearing the velvet robe.

He is much deserving, loves Law and can cite Case Law nearly as well as Judge Perry.

Things I hope LDB brings up in her rebuttal closing (based on what JB has said so far in his closing):

-when the friends were in the car and didn't smell anything (since it was before June 16th)
-the fact that Casey herself admitted that the car smelled and tried to cover it by saying George must have run over an animal
-why would Casey abandon a perfectly working car for 3 days in a parking lot when all it needed was a little gas? If the smell was simply due to the garbage, then why didn't Casey simply remove the garbage, since she was complaining of the smell?
-that George reported the gas cans because someone had been on his property and broken into his shed (and not simply because of the property itself that was stolen).
-that George didn't call 911 due to the smell b/c Cindy had been talking to Casey during the 2 weeks that the car had been in the tow yard, and there was no reason to suspect that Caylee was dead.
-that George brought gas cans b/c it was reasonable to assume the car might be out of gas since just a few weeks prior Casey had broken into his shed to get gas for her car (and there had been other times when Casey had run out of gas).
-that some people at the house on July 15th didn't notice the smell of the car b/c Cindy had sprayed it and left the doors and trunk open to let it air out (and therefore the smell wouldn't be as strong).

Anything else based on what JB has said so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw