2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guy with Bill S said that even after verdict ICA will appear in street clothes for penalty phase....to prejudicial

I just want to see her get cuffed like finger dude

I do wish JVM would stop referring to this as the trial of the century. It gives ICA way too much credit. I wouldn't want to give her ego anything more to chew on.

JMO

I'm moving over to the other thread pre bus shuttle... See you there!

One minute JVM understands it all from the State's case, then the next minute JVM says they didn't explain enough. JVM seems unable to form a firm opinion of her own. She's pro defense for reasons that may have to do with her tv show on that network.

JVM also stated on her show how much she respects JB. I think JVM does not know what she's talking about. She has gotten alot of things wrong about this trial.

My sister just called from Ohio for a family recipe, she's an attorney. She asked what I was doing. Told her I was watching the closing arguments. She said, "Why bother?, she's guilty! This is coming from someone who has only seen bits and pieces on the news! That 31 days of partying in itself is all someone needs to hear!

Why is JVM on all day, she's a little hard on the ears, imo.

I really think it take a special kinda con artist to take 3 season police officers there and then say I lied..I would have been scared as anything to even get in the car with them-LOL-IT TAKES A LOT OF GUTS!!

Seriously! I'd be p++ping my pants!

*pokes head in*
:wave:
I'm feeling good, very confident that justice will be served for Caylee.

How much time does baez have left???

I try not to look, it only makes it seem longer. :banghead:

Sorry that I don't know, but the State has over 2 hours left, best to my memory.

Look for Linda to also address the "*advertiser censored*" accusations from Baez this afternoon.

I got to come back! - change in plans and my all day event only went a few hours Local Chicagoland radio covered a bit - weird to hear Ashtons's voice on WGN.

Sadly now I must watch DT. But LDB will make it worth the "experience"

Not only did LDB wear a purple blouse under her suit, did ya'll see her taking notes during JB closing? She is taking notes on purple paper.

Talked to Anthonys in elevator. Mood was lighter than expected. Cindy switched seats w/Lippman bc tall guy blocking view. #CaseyAnthony tweeted by Bob Kealing

:floorlaugh: tweet about courtroom looks like science fair with all the defense's poster boards!!

where is the afternoon session for the DF? Link

I want to see a picture of Ashton's wife. Yes I'm curious/a tiny bit jealous. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member