Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time does baez have left???

not sure if the DT gets to go a full 4 hours, I believe he was only up around 55 min before lunchbreak

i was pretty much ready for him to sit down after 5 min

guy with Bill S said that even after verdict ICA will appear in street clothes for penalty phase....to prejudicial

I just want to see her get cuffed like finger dude

You'll get your wish.

Once the finale' is here, she will be cuffed at her seat before being removed from the court room.

This of course is only if she is found guilty on one or more of the charges.

Not only did LDB wear a purple blouse under her suit, did ya'll see her taking notes during JB closing? She is taking notes on purple paper.

Lol, and JB wearing red, white and blue. For political believability? For freedom for KC? For freedom from KC?

How much time does baez have left???

Way way more than my patience can take, I'm afraid.

I think he spoke for a bit under an hour or so. Unless I blacked out for some of it.

Roughly another 2 1/2 to 3 hours I'm sorry to say.

I just want to add that I don't post very often but I have been reading (lurking) I always am amazed of the knowledge and intelligence of most of the posters. Also, that the moderators do not allow personel derrogatory attacks of anyone. I have been to other forums and I always feel dirty and disappointed in how they allow personal attacks. This is the place that I always read and am appreciative of the respect that everyone has for one another, even if there is a difference of opinion. So, Thank You.

You just listed a very few of the *many* reasons I LUUUUUURRVE!!! WS.

And yes the UTTERLY BRILLIANT (self *not* included) posters blow me away, too.

And of course, our Mods ROCK!

When JB pulled that poster out with ICA's 9th grade picture, even my BF said "How old is that thing?" and he's seen maybe 20 minutes total of all the media coverage. hehehe.
I really chuckled when LDB suggested they use one that was taken at the jail to replace the one the judge would not allow.
I suggest that JB + the incredible DT just get an Xacto knife and cut a hole in the middle and one of their unbusy associates could just hold it in front of ICA.
If he uses that thing with a paper patch held together with tape for cryin out loud....
It simply confirms what other WS'ers have pointed out that they have indeed been scrapbooking over there....

Did JB really comment to the jury that he wouldn't get to speak last or something to that effect? TY.

I was reading about Judge Chillingworth after HHJP mentioned him on Friday, Noticed he and his wife were last seen June 14, 1955. Mid June is dangerous in Florida.

I wasn't sure why Judge Perrry brought up this Chillingworth case while Mason presenting his argument.
Can anyone explain?

Then why did he pray that it was not Caylee or Casey?This bothers me too...and so does the lot manager not calling police, JMO. They both were clear that they knew what the smell was.
JMO-JMO-JMO

I think because GA had not seen KC or baby CayLEE, he only knew what CA was telling him. Maybe he had his own thoughts???

Things I hope LDB brings up in her rebuttal closing (based on what JB has said so far in his closing):

-when the friends were in the car and didn't smell anything (since it was before June 16th)
-the fact that Casey herself admitted that the car smelled and tried to cover it by saying George must have run over an animal
-why would Casey abandon a perfectly working car for 3 days in a parking lot when all it needed was a little gas? If the smell was simply due to the garbage, then why didn't Casey simply remove the garbage, since she was complaining of the smell?
-that George reported the gas cans because someone had been on his property and broken into his shed (and not simply because of the property itself that was stolen).
-that George didn't call 911 due to the smell b/c Cindy had been talking to Casey during the 2 weeks that the car had been in the tow yard, and there was no reason to suspect that Caylee was dead.
-that George brought gas cans b/c it was reasonable to assume the car might be out of gas since just a few weeks prior Casey had broken into his shed to get gas for her car (and there had been other times when Casey had run out of gas).
-that some people at the house on July 15th didn't notice the smell of the car b/c Cindy had sprayed it and left the doors and trunk open to let it air out (and therefore the smell wouldn't be as strong).

Anything else based on what JB has said so far?

This is fantastic! Thank you for helping me with my memory!!:seeya:

Bill S. on WFTV says that JB is very computer literate...sorry Bill, but this is one point I differ with you on...if JB was so computer literate, why did he use a big wrinkled pad, and why now using Kindergarten magnetic boards?

I got to come back! - change in plans and my all day event only went a few hours Local Chicagoland radio covered a bit - weird to hear Ashtons's voice on WGN.

Sadly now I must watch DT. But LDB will make it worth the "experience"

Don't tell me you missed JB's "colorful" statements??!!!

You will have to watch later if you did. :eek:

Things I hope LDB brings up in her rebuttal closing (based on what JB has said so far in his closing):

-when the friends were in the car and didn't smell anything (since it was before June 16th)
-the fact that Casey herself admitted that the car smelled and tried to cover it by saying George must have run over an animal
-why would Casey abandon a perfectly working car for 3 days in a parking lot when all it needed was a little gas? If the smell was simply due to the garbage, then why didn't Casey simply remove the garbage, since she was complaining of the smell?
-that George reported the gas cans because someone had been on his property and broken into his shed (and not simply because of the property itself that was stolen).
-that George didn't call 911 due to the smell b/c Cindy had been talking to Casey during the 2 weeks that the car had been in the tow yard, and there was no reason to suspect that Caylee was dead.
-that George brought gas cans b/c it was reasonable to assume the car might be out of gas since just a few weeks prior Casey had broken into his shed to get gas for her car (and there had been other times when Casey had run out of gas).
-that some people at the house on July 15th didn't notice the smell of the car b/c Cindy had sprayed it and left the doors and trunk open to let it air out (and therefore the smell wouldn't be as strong).

Anything else based on what JB has said so far?

GREAT JOB - covered all of my thoughts and then some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member