2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that was the weakest part of his closing. ca would have been
more than happy to take complete control of caylee. she would also save
the minimum $600 mo kc was stealing from her.

Not me, Cindy had to project the perfect family, there was no way she could do that and have custody of Caylee and Casey not there.

Did JB and CM look deflated or shocked when the judge called it a day? I really think their plan was to have the sate go late when the jury was tired.

didn’t pick up any reaction from them but all of the players were dragging after court doing the charges and jury instructions with the judge

So I finally finished all of the closing arguments today from youtube (yes, I was behind so I chose to watch it all late in order) and I have to say, I was not impressed with the defense's close. Too long, too rambling, just over and over again telling the jury they can't believe this evidence and this is a huge decision they have to make... I don't feel they connected the dots at all, I don't feel they were convincing at all.
IMO they shot themselves in the foot with their opening. Tried to razzle dazzle and came up with nothing. (I still think JB did his trial prep by watching "Chicago" lol!)

Strawberry, one added note about borowing my shovel, the shed is unlocked but leave my gas cans a lone, gas is just too high here.

She also has her special, secret duct tape on it made all the way in Ohio!

But no one knows how it got there.:crazy:

It is good and bad, IMO, that the defense closed out the day. The jurors will be thinking of him tonight in their rooms, but then State has a chance to wipe it all away, if they can, without the defense coming back to remind them again. Although the judge will give pretty explicit instructions about reasonable doubt, evidence and witnesses, so that almost serves as another defense chance right there.

PS- JB did not call Casey a "*advertiser censored*"...he said the State has painted her as a *advertiser censored*.

I can't fathom how KC could have left Caylee in the trunk for days. Was it possible that KC put Caylee in the trunk just for enough time after she died to get her to the woods. Was that minimum amount of time be enough for the amount of decomposition that was there? I forget now, but how long did the experts testimony suggest that Caylee had to be in the car trunk for that amount of decomposition evidence to exist?

I was thinking that I had read only a few months ago that a jury poll indicated they rarely change their minds after the opening statements. I remember that sending a chill through me because I read it as the facts and evidence were less important than the lawyer story telling and I worried about that when I heard JB opener.

Yes, but they were very likely looking for evidence of at least the 3 main things: George abused her, the baby accidentally drowned, Kronk took the body.

They got some inferences but no solid proof of any of it. And the suicide note shows that George was still wondering how his Caylee died. and Kronk might have moved the skull around a few inches, but never took the remains like he was accused of doing.

So I do not believe they fell for the DT's fairy tale. I think they are more swayed by the jail house tapes and the LE interviews and the 31 days. Baez has NOTHING to explain that ugly behavior away.

I can't fathom how KC could have left Caylee in the trunk for days. Was it possible that KC put Caylee in the trunk just for enough time after she died to get her to the woods. Was that minimum amount of time be enough for the amount of decomposition that was there? I forget now, but how long did the experts testimony suggest that Caylee had to be in the car trunk for that amount of decomposition evidence to exist?
I believe it was Dr Neil Haskell who said she was in the car between 3 to 5 days.

listening to GR . shall see how long I can stand it. Heard he was reasonable yesterday

Ah,but Cindy also wanted to control Casey ,IMO.She tried very hard to do both. On the other hand ,she really had no control over Casey since Casey's entire life was a lie.
Carp! I said I was going to stop trying to figure them out :maddening:
It is not humanly possible.There is no logic to them.
:crazy::crazy:

BBM, MMO, and all related acronyms.

Try this out.

My MIL, I mean, Cindy A., is not capable of having normal relationships with people. She enables them, which makes them need her, and puts her in a position of power over them.

So, IMO, it didn't matter to Cindy how much ICA lied to her, what mattered is that ICA couldn't make it without her.

He accused the SA of all the things he is/was actually doing.........he threw it all back on them. He really insulted the state alot today. I could not believe when I heard him say the SA was just throwing everything out there hoping something sticks....Uh,that's what he's doing.......... he was describing himself :floorlaugh:

And to top it off he called his own client a $lut................

Reverse psychology and deflection.

JB is down and dirty in the mud and likes to try to drag the SA down in there with him to level the playing field ... He said a LOT of controversial things against the SA of which most were objected to and sustained ... Yes even inclosing ... Some were stricken from the record. JB was pushing JA's buttons and succeeded in getting him to react visually via expressions. Then JB goes for the kill with the 'Laughing man' quip but rather than take the higher ground and do it professionally ... He did it dirty.

Yes, but they were very likely looking for evidence of at least the 3 main things: George abused her, the baby accidentally drowned, Kronk took the body.

They got some inferences but no solid proof of any of it. And the suicide note shows that George was still wondering how his Caylee died. and Kronk might have moved the skull around a few inches, but never took the remains like he was accused of doing.

So I do not believe they fell for the DT's fairy tale. I think they are more swayed by the jail house tapes and the LE interviews and the 31 days. Baez has NOTHING to explain that ugly behavior away.

yes I think you are right on in this case....they were certainly waiting for those comments to be backed up. I would like to think they made up their minds based on the evidence and lack of and did not wait to depend mainly on the closing arguments.

It is good and bad, IMO, that the defense closed out the day. The jurors will be thinking of him tonight in their rooms, but then State has a chance to wipe it all away, if they can, without the defense coming back to remind them again. Although the judge will give pretty explicit instructions about reasonable doubt, evidence and witnesses, so that almost serves as another defense chance right there.

Other than "sl*t" can you relate a cohesive thought from the defense today? To me, it would be exhausting, and the jury is pretty worn out. I think they'll take a real break tonight-- and go to bed. jmo

So I finally finished all of the closing arguments today from youtube (yes, I was behind so I chose to watch it all late in order) and I have to say, I was not impressed with the defense's close. Too long, too rambling, just over and over again telling the jury they can't believe this evidence and this is a huge decision they have to make... I don't feel they connected the dots at all, I don't feel they were convincing at all.
IMO they shot themselves in the foot with their opening. Tried to razzle dazzle and came up with nothing. (I still think JB did his trial prep by watching "Chicago" lol!)

I agree ,but what's interesting is so many of the legal analysts and TH's have said it was good. RH (self admitted JB critic ) commented that JB hit it out of the ball park,given what he had to work with.(tonites Blog Talk Radio ).

I hope the jurors are more like us :innocent:

BBM, MMO, and all related acronyms.

Try this out.

My MIL, I mean, Cindy A., is not capable of having normal relationships with people. She enables them, which makes them need her, and puts her in a position of power over them.

So, IMO, it didn't matter to Cindy how much ICA lied to her, what mattered is that ICA couldn't make it without her.

good observation....sorry it hits home with you.

Actually JB went over to ICA and asked and clearly she told him she was 12.

The camera was focused on ICA and you could read her lips. :waitasec:

I thought she said Twelfth--[meaning twelfth grade, and obviously lying]

So he went to ask CA, who said she was 15?

I may get clobbered for saying this but I believe Caylee did drown but ONLY by ICA's watch. George wasn't there and she covered it up however she could. I don't know where the chems come in but the duct tape was to make sure she was dead because she couldn't do CPR. Does anyone else think this? JMO
sorry, no i do not believe that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member