2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone poke the lipreaders and make them get up, please.

WOW!! :rocker:

That totally sealed it for me. I am now leaning towards 1st degree premeditated. I've been an ardent hoper for accidental and was hoping the defence could give me that but they did'nt.

omg guys i overslept and missed the first hour. guess i have some lunchtime replay ahead of me.

i haven't even needed coffee this morning though i am riveted.

i too voted LDB and i was wrong! JA is amazing! i really liked him this whole trial but now i'm in love!

George and Cindy are not sitting next to each other.. Jeff is doing a great job..

So JB is the March Hare then huh? Mad Hatter? I'm confused.... Oh who cares JA slapped JB around ... Now JB will irritate JA and get him mad so far he has been passionate.... We all know JB can't help himself HE WILL OPEN THE DOOR....

:seeya:Good Morning
I don't know where to put this. I was looking for another part of the interview but this caught my attention. Whoa! I missed it when CA testified that she'd take Caylee's clothes off in the pool and take her over to the "jets" cause it feels good on you back and your bottom. Who strips their kid and takes her to the pool jets? Is that weird? Maybe I'm a prude but that sounds wrong to me. Does anyone else do this with their toddler? somebody help me here!
she says it at about 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS83jc0whec&NR=1

Wait... she did WHAT??

Weird moment when for some reason 2 guards were present.

Attachments

• guard.jpg
    guard.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
I swear, if JB tries to use CA's perjury about the computer searches as proof that Casey was taught to lie, I will literally
:thud:

Talina, I was reading last nites sidebar and saw your question but the thead was closed. You asked: "I still don't understand Lee's testimony. He said they had their argument in October but DCasey and Hoover didn't go to the site until November. How did Lee confront Cindy about sending "her people" to search that spot when they hadn't even been here yet?" I was thinking maybe Nov was NOT the first time that area was searched. It was only video taped by Hoover in Nov, so maybe he wasn't involved in other searches. I think ICA knew the spot she disposed of Caylee but the hurricane flood waters "floated" the body to a different spot.

annnnnnnnnnd good morning my friends. First time in over 15 years I called out sick, I called last nite to give advanced notice, my coworkers are calling. they are worried, think I may be dying. They don't know about my obsession with this case ...I can't have them think I'm a nut job.

Ah, you poor thing. DH is...uh..."ill" as well. Must be somtink going round. Now just put that cool cloth on your head, lay down on the sofa in front the telly. Feet up? Keyboard on lap? Now repeat: "It'll all be over soon, it'll all be over soooooon..."

And Caylee will finally be able to rest.

Just got on. Computer giving me fits. Wanted to post on the prosecution thread but it's closed! Today is my birthday....and I got Jeff's closing arguments! Thank you Jeff for that brilliant succinct beautifully laid out argument. You sir, are a hero, and I pray that Caylee gets the justice she so deserves.

Where the picures of the hot body contest ever shown in court ? TIA

Just got on. Computer giving me fits. Wanted to post on the prosecution thread but it's closed! Today is my birthday....and I got Jeff's closing arguments! Thank you Jeff for that brilliant succinct beautifully laid out argument. You sir, are a hero, and I pray that Caylee gets the justice she so deserves.

Today is my birthday as well and I feel exactly the same way about Mr. Ashton's closing ... happy birthday to us! :great:

Okay, JB has been calling KC a sl*t, twice now. What the heck, why not tell us how you really feel JB? Again with the Victorian portraits of women.

Wonder if she will get a new trial for the "s" word alone?

Oh my - JB is worse than I had imagined with his closing arguments.

His cut the cheese comment, not funny.

Carp, I didn't make it out of the house before McDonalds stopped serving breakfast.

Lunch time per HHJB. TG!

Has anyone tweeted a comment on how the jury looks while Baez is talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela